Harry Kane

Hopefully this week will go something like:
Improved bid Monday
Levy Rejects
Kane transfer request
Same bid with add ons
Accepted

Levys going to make it look like he had no choice and Kane forced it
Kane wont ask for a move, it will cost him far too much cash.

Charlie has proved an idiot for signing a 6 year contract with no clause.

He really is a proper Charlie and if his brother does join us, I hope Tixki makes Charlie pay big time.

In all honestly at the level of striker we need, I don't think there is an alternative at this time.

Calvert-Lewis, Lorente, a big no for me.
I do not do the word Need, or rather try not to, but i know what you are saying and mostly agree, maybe Pep does as well with Delap`s situation on hold at the moment?

I do not do the word Need, or rather try not to, but i know what you are saying and mostly agree, maybe Pep does as well with Delap`s situation on hold at the moment?
We NEED a striker, end of story, we have done for 2 seasons, last year incredibly we managed to win the title without, can't see that this year.

Delap, sorry but at this time a decent prospect, I would imagine he is just waiting for the Kane, Jesus and Bernardo situation to be confirmed.

Why any top player would sign a 6 year deal and not put a buy out clause in it is beyond me.

I appreciate Harry FC loves Spurs, and probably never thought he'd move, especially with Poch in charge, and Levy agreeing a 'gentlemens' agreement, making promises about the club, the new stadium, transfer spending, new and better players, etc. But as a player you have to cover yourself for any eventuality, which unfortunately for Kane has happened and is still playing out.

Obviously i am not in the loop, but the options are dependent on what you/Pep wants, Calvert Lewin could do the target man job, Llorente?,or Isak? also, not that i think we will go down that route but loans are another option till Haalands clause kicks in .
Target man? Have you watched city play under Pep

Loans? What are you gibbering on about

Kane wont ask for a move, it will cost him far too much cash.

Charlie has proved an idiot for signing a 6 year contract with no clause.

He really is a proper Charlie and if his brother does join us, I hope Tixki makes Charlie pay big time.

His brother did not negotiate the 6 year deal

Don't go on News Now Man City, it's all doom and gloom.

Once again when other clubs bask in positive headlines the day their season starts, City's headlines are negative and problematic. Including the Kane headlines.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.