Harry Kane

It's understandable that this transfer seems to be quiet atm as both clubs don't want any distraction this weekend.
Our ITK's have told us that the deal is done so i would expect some conformation between tonight & early next week.

During my working day I come across some right miserable bastards who go out of their way to make life difficult despite my cheery, friendly attitude. I never buckle and have turned a few around. However, I think why do theses perennial down in the mouth miserable fuckers carry on working in that environment if it makes them so unhappy. Go find a job that's more enjoyable, however I suspect some are beyond hope.
I changed careers in my early 40’s and would highly recommend the same to anyone who isn’t enjoying what they do for a living, if it’s at all possible of course - because sometimes it isn’t. Life’s too short and your working day takes up too much of your life to let it make you unhappy if you can possibly avoid it.

Deal off according to the times city have left it too late. Unbelievable that Txiki fella at doing deals. I wouldn’t blame Spurs for telling him to fuck off this late in the window. Look at Chelsea balls deep for Haaland doesn’t happen off they pop for Lukaku all done before the season starts. Only for Grealish had a buy out we’d be starting the season with no one
Childish post.

I changed careers in my early 40’s and would highly recommend the same to anyone who isn’t enjoying what they do for a living, if it’s at all possible of course - because sometimes it isn’t. Life’s too short and your working day takes up too much of your life to let it make you unhappy if you can possibly avoid it.
So true, the saying:

"find a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life"

Not everyone can do this but even if you half enjoy something different go for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.