Harry Kane

Kane dispossessed almost 4 times as much is an interesting one. Likewise Kane averaging 40% more shots on target a game but getting less goals despite much more minutes played.

Haaland picked up 2 assists in last nights game alone, so he's already matched a third of his return of last season after the first fixture. This is a player who's improving all the time and the number's indicate he's already a better goalscorer than Kane.
But playing in a far inferior league.

7c7f93eb6f0c1a75b7ff889a87a5bed0.jpg

This probably explains why

Sent this to my brother earlier. He replied with this:

NINTCHDBPICT000562641978.jpg

I'm not sure if we should be more wary of the fact that Dominic dresses like this or that he's been snapped hanging out with Phil Spector.

There's lot of different ways to interpret that. Dortmund don't appear to have any desire to sell this summer, maybe Haaland didn't want to move to Chelsea. The list is endless. We're all speculating here.
It's been clear Dortmund won't sell Haaland this summer, and so it makes him unavailable this window. Player himself has now said he's okay to stay for now, what more evidence do we need? He sure has a clause next summer but there will also be loads more suitors for him by then.

I reckon it'll add 41 pages in the next 24 hours. Whenever there's a whiff of 'it might no happen' the same boring people come out repeating the same boring things about Kane not being good enough which leads to the same tedious back and forth with one side going "he's obviously world class" whilst the other side stick their fingers in their ears and parrot the same "I want Haaland" refrain ad nauseam.

All for very pantomime. The game tonight will only increase the noise.
I`ve now gone from moist to wet you bastard. ;)

Serious Groundhog Day vibes at present. Also, you just know that any day now Vlahovic's agent is going to come out and say that he'd rather stay at Fiorentina than join Spursy. They are on for a record of public rejections this summer.

Vlahovic has a choice of Spurs or Atletico Madrid, Spurs will bid what Fiorentina want. Atletico do not want to go that high. Fiorentina want 60 to 70 mil apparently

Vlahovic has a choice of Spurs or Atletico Madrid, Spurs will bid what Fiorentina want. Atletico do not want to go that high. Fiorentina want 60 to 70 mil apparently
Atletico now opting for Cunha, peep on usual socials.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.