Harry Kane

It was understandable that the deal wouldn’t happen before the game with them but surely it’s pretty much priority now to get it sorted ASAP so we can actually play a striker? (Seemingly Jesus not gonna play)

While the stadium is in place and the government will is there for it to happen, it would still need a franchise owner to uproot and move, and that could be the hardest thing to do. Last I read, no owner was set to do that. Until that happens, we’ll never know if the support base is there to follow the same team over its scheduled games.
To be fair there has been long standing rumours that the Jacksonville Jaguars will be uprooted.
I don’t think their fan base is that large and they seem to be a fair bet. Also they more often than not play a home game over here.
I don’t think it will be an extra team in the NFL though.

@BillyShears are you still very confident on Kane coming?

Seems very odd he is included in the 25 man squad if we are in final stages of signing him??

What's odd is people falling for Sky's obvious bollocks. He's a member of their squad so he'll be registered to play. When they travel, if he travels with them, that will be something to talk about. Even then, he could travel and not even make the bench again. Ultimately this is the end game with Kane, so we just have to sit back and let it play out.

My opinion hasn't changed one bit. Got told last week Levy had agreed to sell at a price that we'd agreed to pay. The discussions were around the add ons. Obviously Levy wants to say he got 160 and obviously City don't want to give him that. But it'll get done IMO.

I love Pep but his treatment of Jesus has been a thesis on how to destroy the confidence and performances of a young striker.

End of 18/19 he was in great form, scoring every time he started. Since playing him through injury at the beginning of last season and seeing the goals dry up Pep's overlooked him whenever possible, picking worse players ahead of him, giving him shitt sub appearances only and not let him get back into form.
Gabby plays second fiddle and then some people expect him to come on and be firing on all cylinders.
Take Sergio, in the past he’d get injured and then it’d take him 3-4 games to even get his sharpness back.
Same with Kane, he can have a few bad games and he plays the next week and the next week till he gets his form back.
Gabby doesn’t get that luxury or even the time/chance to play his way into form.

Gabby plays second fiddle and then some people expect him to come on and be firing on all cylinders.
Take Sergio, in the past he’d get injured and then it’d take him 3-4 games to even get his sharpness back.
Same with Kane, he can have a few bad games and he plays the next week and the next week till he gets his form back.
Gabby doesn’t get that luxury or even the time/chance to play his way into form.

His goal scoring record as a starter is in the same ballpark as Kane, Aguero, Henry.

He's not a good substitute, which drags his numbers down.

When we sell him, it will be like Dzeko to Roma x100. He will go somewhere, play regularly, get his confidence up and score 30-40 goals a season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.