Harry Kane

Not sure if already posted on here but I just scrolled back to around mid April on Harry Kane's twitter feed and he is a proper active user, a post almost every single day and always a post straight after a Spurs result.

There's been 1 single post from him since July 26th. The one we all know about. Nothing else. Not sure if this even means anything with it being a break between Euros and season starting but his silence after yesterdays game is probably the most unusual.
Lol this definitely doesn’t mean anything.

funny how spurs ITKs work. things go a little quite and they all (like 4 of them) come out with the same news of Kane not leaving. hmm

What's odd is people falling for Sky's obvious bollocks. He's a member of their squad so he'll be registered to play. When they travel, if he travels with them, that will be something to talk about. Even then, he could travel and not even make the bench again. Ultimately this is the end game with Kane, so we just have to sit back and let it play out.

My opinion hasn't changed one bit. Got told last week Levy had agreed to sell at a price that we'd agreed to pay. The discussions were around the add ons. Obviously Levy wants to say he got 160 and obviously City don't want to give him that. But it'll get done IMO.
Nice one Billy. I think if I weren't on here I actually would be much more relaxed about getting him, with all the panicking and wanting it done immediately. But on the other hand, the snippets of ITK info also reassure that it is getting done.

End of the day, as someone else mentioned. This is an absolutely enormous transfer deal and amount of money we're talking about. Of course it will take time. Wish people would be more patient (me included!)

His goal scoring record as a starter is in the same ballpark as Kane, Aguero, Henry.

He's not a good substitute, which drags his numbers down.

When we sell him, it will be like Dzeko to Roma x100. He will go somewhere, play regularly, get his confidence up and score 30-40 goals a season.
I agree, he’ll end up somewhere else and rip it up.
Maybe then it’ll put to bed all these comments about him not being a striker/not good enough.
I’m hoping he stays cos I rate him.

Lol this definitely doesn’t mean anything.
You don't think it's unusual that he didn't post anything about the result yesterday? (beating the champions in their opening game with a stadium packed full of fans)

Ok, each to their own mate

While the stadium is in place and the government will is there for it to happen, it would still need a franchise owner to uproot and move, and that could be the hardest thing to do. Last I read, no owner was set to do that. Until that happens, we’ll never know if the support base is there to follow the same team over its scheduled games.
To be fair there has been long standing rumours that the Jacksonville Jaguars will be uprooted.
I don’t think their fan base is that large and they seem to be a fair bet.
I don’t think it will be an extra team in the NFL though.
Neither Wembley or Twickenham have big enough Changing rooms for NFL
don’t they already play games at Wembley though ?

I think Jesus has proven to not be the answer to our goal scoring issues now. He was fully fit for most of last season yet from January onwards he simply didn't play centrally even though Aguero was finished. I think Guardiola has decided that he isn't the answer at 9. Just my opinion though I could be wrong.
Pep's use of his forwards has been piss poor for a while now IMO. Sticking Torres up front where he gets completely isolated, refusing to ever play Sterling on the right, sticking Jesus anywhere but up front when he's been perfectly serviceable there for years. Yesterday took the biscuit though, asking Sterling, Grealish and Mendy to occupy the same space on the left wing. Instead of overloading their right hand side, it just left us muddled up front and exposed at the back.

If Jesus wasn't fit enough to start, there was no reason why Sterling or Mahrez couldn't play as a false 9. Instead Torres was running around trying to be a centre forward. And if Jesus can come off the bench, why couldn't Bernardo play? They both want out.

To be fair there has been long standing rumours that the Jacksonville Jaguars will be uprooted.
I don’t think their fan base is that large and they seem to be a fair bet. Also they more often than not play a home game over here.
I don’t think it will be an extra team in the NFL though.
It has been mooted for over a decade and hasn’t happened. You’d have to give incentives to attract a team there permanently, and that would soon lead to claims of an uneven playing field. At best, I could see the Jaguars having a split schedule, but even then players would probably not commit to living in London.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.