Harry Kane

They should send Jesus out on loan and buy 2 strikers. If Pep doesn't trust him to play in the 9 position, then he's pointless as a body. He has 3 players in front of him on the left wing and 2 on the right wing. Complete waste of a squad number if that's how we're using him.
Same can be said for Mendy

This is a footy forum not my work place where everything is proof read by those that do those things, do you honestly believe Journo's are all Degree awared English students lol
Journos (it’s an abbreviation, not a contraction, as any, er, journo, would know).

You don't think it's unusual that he didn't post anything about the result yesterday? (beating the champions in their opening game with a stadium packed full of fans)

Ok, each to their own mate
But that is not solving anything. Are you trying to say Kane doesn’t know we want to sign him ? Or that he doesn’t want to leave spurs. His future is not sorted yet so he is keeping low profile. When Grealish was posting stuff on instagram, people were reading too much into it.

You don't think it's unusual that he didn't post anything about the result yesterday? (beating the champions in their opening game with a stadium packed full of fans)

Ok, each to their own mate
No don't find it unusual tbh. It's no secret that kane wants to come to city. Question is if spurs will sale or not.

It has been mooted for over a decade and hasn’t happened. You’d have to give incentives to attract a team there permanently, and that would soon lead to claims of an uneven playing field. At best, I could see the Jaguars having a split schedule, but even then players would probably not commit to living in London.
I agree with you. Lots of hurdles to jump over yet.
I had read the plan was to have two blocks of four home games in the season.the schedule would need a big rethink.
I agree about the incentives - it would be huge.

The front 3 is s conundrum.

On last season's form, you have to say Mahrez starts on the right, although he was slightly underwhelming yesterday as he can be.
With Foden out injured, I'd pick Grealish on the left. For me Raheem has to show more than he did last season before he becomes an automatic pick again.

No 9? Until Kane arrives it has to be Jesus. I rate Torres and wouldn't be surprised if he replaces Mahrez on the right before the end of the season. But as a no 9 now. No.

I know you can register players for two different clubs in Champs League/Europa Cup. So say Kane played Thursday, technically if he moved in Jan, he could still play in CL. However, can Kane play Thursday, move THIS window, and play Champs League rounds in the coming months?

You don’t risk playing a player you are about to sell for £150 million, if he travels with them and plays then he’s staying put and we are up shit creek

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.