Harry Kane

You don’t risk playing a player you are about to sell for £150 million, if he travels with them and plays then he’s staying put and we are up shit creek
I don't think it's happening anyway mate, have we actually improved our 100m offer, nobody knows. But if we're not willing to budge it's not happening, Levy will hold firm with his ridiculous valuation

Can we assume that that 'exclusive' from Clemmie Moodie a few weeks ago was bs then?
On what grounds?
It's likely that the exclusive has been the only story close to true this entire time. Everything else has just been PR one way or another.

Whenever he does eventually sign there's likely going to be some big exclusive from The Athletic revealing how all this was sorted a long time ago. It's pretty obvious Sam Lee is sitting on some info but he's not going to spill the beans and undermine his colleagues.

Journos (it’s an abbreviation, not a contraction, as any, er, journo, would know).
Journos your grammar mate, I'll give you that ;-)

Possibly yes
Hoddle was a god at Spurs and will still be highly regarded by all at that club, I hate the boring ****, but he'll definitely have an inside track at Spurs.

Daily Express reports that we are offering £130 million plus Bernardo. Absolutely ridiculous, especially given that Bernardo is worth £45 million and wants to leave the UK. Please can we leave Kane to rot in London.

Surely we must be making contact with Dortmund again re Haaland just incase Levy continues to play hardball! Started the season on fire again!! £130m +Jesus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.