Harry Kane

It is really difficult to believe that we do not have other backup options for Kane (which we are usually so good at)..

call people flappers all you want but if we will have missed out on lionel messi for free only to twiddle our thumbs for 4 weeks patiently waiting for daniel levy to become reasonable to then finding out gabby jesus isn't a very good striker, that.. man, I don't have the words to describe that.

Worst thing we’ve ever done since the takeover was let the world know we were desperate for a striker. If we thought kane wanted to come why didn’t we just make this 120/ 130 plus add ons before the euros even started.
Joining the Super League was a far worse misdemeanour

Worst thing we’ve ever done since the takeover was let the world know we were desperate for a striker. If we thought kane wanted to come why didn’t we just make this 120/ 130 plus add ons before the euros even started.
Cause that’s what city do convince the player then think they only have to offer a small amount to his club last person you want to do that to is levy. Basically city try to take the piss. I can understand the tactic and sometimes it work but when one deal is going on months and it ain’t budging it’s time to make a decent offer or fuck it off and try someone else which should of happened weeks ago

It is really difficult to believe that we do not have other backup options for Kane (which we are usually so good at)..
Not really, we won't spend big money on a stop gap, and who is available apart from Kane that is better than Jesus. Lukaku is about the only one and don't think we ever really fancied him.

As I said yesterday the fact spurs have missed out on pau Torres and Martinez has hampered us. If they can’t attract players to join with the Kane money they will just keep him. Either way it’s a complete fuck up by city if we don’t get him in after lukaku went for less than £100 mil and we didn’t even try for Messi.
Now how do you know that we didn’t go for Messi??

Not really, we won't spend big money on a stop gap, and who is available apart from Kane that is better than Jesus. Lukaku is about the only one and don't think we ever really fancied him.
I mean, i would say like, bare minimum throw a bid or two at Mbappe? test the waters? throw a 120m + bernardo to dortmund for haaland. If they all get rejected, yeah fine fair enough. but I don't understand the attitude of getting extreme tunnel vision for kane but also, refusing to even enter negotiations for 2 months! we did this last summer with koulibaly too! struggling to see what the hold up is. what do they think they gain by waiting?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.