Harry Kane

Gary Neville's input has caused some debate on here but it is important that we take careful account of what he actually said, as all good freelancers should. His remarks were not confined to Kane's absence from the Spurs squad but to his absence from the stadium. Neville did not claim that he "knew" anything about the meaning of this absence but simply "believed" it meant he was "gone" from Spurs; his own words were "Every other England player that has been part of the Euros I believe has been involved this weekend, whether it was from the bench or in the squad. Harry Kane would be here today."

It doesn't matter whether Kane lives in the north or the south, or on either pole because Neville is venturing an opinion and we can all decide on how credible it is in the light of other element of the situation. Kane's complete silence since the match may (or may not!) be revealing, but we must decide for ourselves what it reveals. The silence of both clubs does mean that we will have to rely on "opinions" until we are told something officially - in which case our best sources are probably Tolmie and Billy from our side. It may be "interesting" that both Harry Rednapp and Hoddle "think" that Kane will become a City player some time this week.

Cause that’s what city do convince the player then think they only have to offer a small amount to his club last person you want to do that to is levy. Basically city try to take the piss. I can understand the tactic and sometimes it work but when one deal is going on months and it ain’t budging it’s time to make a decent offer or fuck it off and try someone else which should of happened weeks ago
Wibble

really was looking forward to some news even after the loss. now all am left with is spuds fans telling me we're shit andd levy is god lol

I mean, i would say like, bear minimum throw a bid or two at Mbappe? test the waters? throw a 120m + bernardo to dortmund for haaland. If they all get rejected, yeah fine fair enough. but I don't understand the attitude of getting extreme tunnel vision for kane but also, refusing to even enter negotiations for 2 months! we did this last summer with koulibaly too! struggling to see what the hold up is. what do they think they gain by waiting?
We are probably very aware of whether either of those options are real. Mbappe almost definitely isnt. Doubt Haaland is an option for anyone this summer either. I think we and Chelsea are aware of Haalands plans for next summer.

You can make a case we were playing 4D chess then. Not now...
If you listened to khaldoon’s end of season report, he admits it was a mistake, nothing to do with 4D chess, so definitely worse than letting the world know we’re desperate for a striker

On top of that, I’m guessing you are well aware that our squad list is In the public domain, so not sure we could’ve hidden from the world that we need a striker

It will go down to the last minute. they know he is our no1 target. They don't want to spend the money, other than to pay the tax man, so they will deprive us of him for as long as they can and still get the cash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.