Harry Kane

I do hope we don’t fuck this up. I’m not flapping because I’m more confident of us getting him than not but still, it’d be a disaster if we didn’t get a world class striker this window.

Kane being included in the 25 man squad in my opinion doesn’t mean much in the grand scheme of things. If Levy is willing to sell(??) and we reach an agreement then he moves.

I questioned if he wants to sell because it has been said multiple times he doesn’t want to sell but we assume that is a lie. Pep also said Tottenham are not willing to sell so who knows. So I just assumed he is willing to sell because we have been waiting and we allegedly upped our offer last week ?

But it does show that the situation is not fixed yet for us and people saying it has been agreed are jumping to conclusions. It actually shows more that they don’t want to sell because the situation is not resolved yet but they are rushing to put him in the squad although a lot can change before Thursday.

Think if Sprus are going to sell Kane it wouldn't be smart in leaving it till deadline day.

This may be what you think we should do - but as a club it just isn't how we operate - some of it is related to the culture of our owners - who wont want to be seen throwing offers around and having them rejected - and some of it is the modus operandi we have inherited with the Barcelona management team we have running the club. We could throw whatever we want at Mbappe - and PSG may well accept but the player doesn't want to join us - so its futile and it would be embarrassing.

We don't make speculative bids - we find out via the agent if the player is up for the move and agree outline terms - we then approach the club and establish whether they will do business and if so at what price. We then negotiate around that price if its acceptable etc. But we don't make speculative bids and if at any point we don't get the right vibe from the player or the selling club we walk away. With Kane we know the player is up for the move, we know Levy has entered into negotiations - if Kane wasn't for sale he would have shut this down months ago and he hasn't, Txiki et al have got this and they need to focus on getting Kane - not throwing bids around for players whom we will not land in this transfer window - and that will make our owners look desperate and unprofessional.

The flappers are out today. This deal is done, Spuds just can't get anyone to join their two bit club. Publically now they have had two players come out and say im not signing because your shite and id rather stay where I am.

Spuds fans already hate levy and the board, when they pocket the Kane money and sign no one it will be an atmosphere like their mates down the road.
Thank god for a non flapper, lets go for haaland, mbappe, ffs some are making my teeth itch,we are ONE GAME into the season. If you want to pay attention to the fekkin times or daily fekkin mail,rather than people who KNOW on here,no im not one them, fine, but just stop the fekkin flapping.levy wants cash, he will get cash, but not as much as he wants. Be patient.

If you listened to khaldoon’s end of season report, he admits it was a mistake, nothing to do with 4D chess, so definitely worse than letting the world know we’re desperate for a striker

On top of that, I’m guessing you are well aware that our squad list is In the public domain, so not sure we could’ve hidden from the world that we need a striker
What do you expect Khaldoon to say?

"We didn't mention the SL on any of our social media channels, there was no quotes from anyone associated with the club, and we put the Glazer quote on the website to really show you who was behind it.

We saw an opportunity to bring the whole thing down from the inside and were in constant dialogue with Ceferin the whole time. That will teach those G14 cunts from ever trying to fuck with us."

Of course he's going to say it was a mistake publicly. He couldn't say anything else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.