Harry Kane

So there's not an alternative striker across Europe we are interested in and could buy bar Kane this Summer?

What exactly is our scouting network doing?
Exactly! There must be something in the pipeline, if not Kane, there must be someone else that the club are interested in that is a more natural striker than Jesus.

Makes sense - except that Messi was on a free. That should have been acted upon.

Another point - yeah, we might not get a striker - but are you telling me there's no backup/starting/prospect-worth-taking-a-risk-on at DM or LB. Or even CB as Aki looks kind of iffy?

That we seem 50-50 to go into the season having signed only Grealish?
No such thing as a free, just the money goes in huge signing on fees and the prospect of messing up the wage structure

If we can’t discuss transfer rumours & gossip on the transfer forum threads, is there another place on BM?
There are - to be frank - a lot of assholes on this forum. Rather than engage fellow posters in collegial discussion, they'll simply attack you.

It's now far better though than it was, say 3 or 4 years ago. Mostly you can ignore the assholes without consequence.

I mean I know where you are coming from, but the one you just quoted is from the media. It might be total shite, but it's the media. At least it's not someone claiming that club security told them the deal is done.

Sami Mokbe, the Daily United(Mail)??

Have you read his articles and his Twitter account?

Would you take him less seriously if he worked for the Sun or the Daily Star?

Makes sense - except that Messi was on a free. That should have been acted upon.

Another point - yeah, we might not get a striker - but are you telling me there's no backup/starting/prospect-worth-taking-a-risk-on at DM or LB. Or even CB as Aki looks kind of iffy?

That we seem 50-50 to go into the season having signed only Grealish?
I’d guess that Messi had already decided on PSG seeing as it was pretty much signed sealed & delivered 24 hours after notification of his release, so whilst I would’ve loved to see him in a City shirt, I’m not sure he was a realist option. Could be miles off with that but it seems a pretty logical conclusion to me

Looking at how the squad is planned out, I really can’t see us going for a LB until Mendy leaves seeing as we have 5 defenders who can all play LB

CB? Really? We already have Dias, Stones, Laporte & Ake, so no chance we sign a 5th CB without one leaving

Same with DM after we extended Fernandinho’s contract. Rodri, Fernandinho, KDB can play there, Bernardo & Gundogan, so again well covered, so without selling anyone, no chance we’ll sign another DM

We’re in safe hands with our leadership team mate, so whilst I get we all want a world class striker, I’m really not bothered if we don’t sign one as it will be for the right reasons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.