Harry Kane

I was always under the impression, and we were told by the transfer team at the CFA open day a few years ago, City always have at least 3 players they are after for any one position. If the first choice player/transfer target fails to materialize, City move on to the next player.

So, giving City the benefit of my wavering doubt on signing Kane, it could still happen, as City still seem to be after Kane, with no sign of City announcing they've pulled out of the Kane transfer attempt, and there's no other player via any media source being linked with City atm.
Fair enough, but no fuckers heard anythin yet. People are making shit up in their heads and using it to have a pop. We're fuckin blessed mate

We potentially only have two more seasons of Pep including this one

Can't see him wasting one of those biding time until he gets the team he thinks can win the prize we know him and the club wants more than anything
Are you saying you think Pep will leave instead of trusting his bosses if we don’t sign a striker?

Hurt?

It's made up bullshit!

If you were that hard faced and had no respect for yourself, you could do it.

Do you believe them? Any of them?
It doesn't matter what I think about them.

There's no reason why people can't post them and no reason why people can't discuss them. If they're bullshit, then there'd be plenty of posters to point it out. It's the same in all the subforums. These updates are the latest Kane news, it's for the posters to handle. They're entitled to see it, and if the forum can save them the trouble of having to scope them out elsewhere then it's all the better.

We can't censor information. It's not our place to, and that's not changing any time soon.

Might not be the end of the world missing out if it means we end our interest for next summer. Everyone writing off the Haaland potential deal, but in that situation I don't see who else we push the boat put for. It's a no brainer.

Either way we win from where we are now, no fretting.

Reading bluemoon hoping to pick up the odd tip on who to buy if the Kane deal doesn't happen.

I like reading peoples opinions on BM, regardless.

Reading Tweets on a daily basis that are posted telling us this is happening, this will happen, and it continually doesn't and never does, is......

Manchester City are determined to push ahead with efforts to try to sign England striker Harry Kane from Tottenham, despite Spurs repeatedly saying they are not willing to sell the 28-year-old. (ESPN)
Meanwhile, Tottenham players are set to support Kane as he continues to look for a way out of the club. (Mirror)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.