Harry Kane

I voted no in the poll. I'd change it to double no if I could. Not because Kane is shit, but the fact that we are being absolutely rinsed by Spurs. F*cking awful club.

I honestly think that before we pronounced our undying love for Sir Harold of Tottingham we should have wafted a cheeky £100M bid in for Haaland. Who knows what would have happened.

All I know is that if we end up getting rinsed by Levy for £150M+ we open up a huge can of worms and we'll end up getting what we deserve.
It goes without saying that I know the square root of bugger all but it would seem as if the deal has stalled somewhat. Whatever the outcome I hope that Kane isn't made to languish at Spurs because Levy is happy to hold him to ransom.

I would like to think that we have all of this in hand.

What if plan B is to hold tight with what we’ve got if we can’t get Kane, because any other available striker would be deemed as a mistake?

Maybe that decision will impact this season, but thankfully, our decision makers take a longer term view & might be of the opinion that building for the next 3-5 years is far more important than just this season, so we wait?
We potentially only have two more seasons of Pep including this one

Can't see him wasting one of those biding time until he gets the team he thinks can win the prize we know him and the club wants more than anything

Bringing players in to win us stuff?

Beginning to wonder whether it was better when we were shite

I was always under the impression, and we were told by the transfer team at the CFA open day a few years ago, City always have at least 3 players they are after for any one position. If the first choice player/transfer target fails to materialize, City move on to the next player.

So, giving City the benefit of my wavering doubt on signing Kane, it could still happen, as City still seem to be after Kane, with no sign of City announcing they've pulled out of the Kane transfer attempt, and there's no other player via any media source being linked with City atm.

Yes, it's time Ric and the MODS put a stop to this Twitter bullshit, made up stories, and lies, that forum members continue posting.
I mean I know where you are coming from, but the one you just quoted is from the media. It might be total shite, but it's the media. At least it's not someone claiming that club security told them the deal is done.

Why?

They're just tweets talking about transfers. They can't hurt you.

Hurt?

It's made up bullshit! They haven't got a clue what' happenings. Click bait! Click bait!

If you were that hard faced and had no respect for yourself, you could do it.

Do you believe them? Any of them?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.