Harry Kane

Is this the West Bromwich Albion thread?

can you direct me to the Bluemoon forum please? They’ve dominated domestic football for a few seasons now. Sorry to intrude on your relegation grief. I’m sure you’ll bounce back…again, boing boing.
Ha ha, you are allowed to have the opinion that some of our expensive signings are shite, they played yesterday which is why we were shit and lost.

The match day thread and post match thread seems to agree.

I am only suggesting it is hard to sell somebody who is on a long contract and very good wages because no other club will match it.

I'm far from a flapper if thats what you are insinuating, "shrug of the shoulders type me but I'll call it how I see it"
Yesterday was a fuck up.

Manchester City are determined to push ahead with efforts to try to sign England striker Harry Kane from Tottenham, despite Spurs repeatedly saying they are not willing to sell the 28-year-old. (ESPN)
Meanwhile, Tottenham players are set to support Kane as he continues to look for a way out of the club. (Mirror)

Cheers Oakie.

I wonder what Spurs players "supporting" Kane as he pushes to leave means?

Alternate plan could be Bernardo+60M ~ joao Felix exchange. Atleast that I hope. Good night.

It doesn't matter what I think about them.

There's no reason why people can't post them and no reason why people can't discuss them. If they're bullshit, then there'd be plenty of posters to point it out. It's the same in all the subforums. These updates are the latest Kane news, it's for the posters to handle. They're entitled to see it, and if the forum can save them the trouble of having to scope them out elsewhere then it's all the better.

We can't censor information. It's not our place to, and that's not changing any time soon.
Only Ric can stop forum members posting
lies, fake, bullsh*t Tweets, that people make up to get clicks. And if people want to believe those Tweets and share them on the forum, there's nothing wrong with that.You're right.

BTW. I'm Jesus.

I’d guess that Messi had already decided on PSG seeing as it was pretty much signed sealed & delivered 24 hours after notification of his release, so whilst I would’ve loved to see him in a City shirt, I’m not sure he was a realist option. Could be miles off with that but it seems a pretty logical conclusion to me

Looking at how the squad is planned out, I really can’t see us going for a LB until Mendy leaves seeing as we have 5 defenders who can all play LB

CB? Really? We already have Dias, Stones, Laporte & Ake, so no chance we sign a 5th CB without one leaving

Same with DM after we extended Fernandinho’s contract. Rodri, Fernandinho, KDB can play there, Bernardo & Gundogan, so again well covered, so without selling anyone, no chance we’ll sign another DM

We’re in safe hands with our leadership team mate, so whilst I get we all want a world class striker, I’m really not bothered if we don’t sign one as it will be for the right reasons
Laporte says he wants to leave. If he stays - yeah - I think we're good at CB. If he leaves - I think we need backup as I'm not sold on Aki.

WRT Messi - maybe he was sold on PSG - but why? Some sort of dislike for Pep?

WRT LB - just get rid of Mendy at whatever cost. Free xfer with wages paid if we need to free up a spot. LB is a big problem.

DM? - Look - there's at least two roles as a deep lying mid. Metronome/linkup play and destroyer. Most players do not fill both roles. Gundo and Rodri are great at linkup (especially Rodri - Gundo is good at deep and coming in towards the box to offer goal scoring opportunity). Neither are good in the role of destroyer.

Fernandinho was a very gifted destroyer in his prime and was at least good at linkup. Top class. But he's well, well past his prime.

At deep lying mid - we have an aging Fernandinho as destroyer and no one else. We really need a DM destroyer - someone who is fast and who can sniff out danger and break up plays.

Thinking that we're good at DM because we have Fernandinho, Rodri and Gundo is taking a much too simplistic look at the role.
===
WIth regard to striker - we made the decision to sell Aguero. Knowing that Jesus and Torres are very iffy at best in the starting striker role. Either we should not have sold Aguero (yeah I get that he's often injured) or we should have had a rock solid transfer replacement (not necessarily of the same class but at least someone to tide us over, say an aging player who is nonetheless good for a season or two) lined up.

As the transfer window draws to a close, it's apparent that we're possibly going into next season without signing a replacement for Kun. Which to me - quite frankly - is the fault of whomever is responsible for transfers at City.

Only Ric can stop forum members posting
lies, fake, bullsh*t Tweets, that people make up to get clicks. And if people want to believe those Tweets and share them on the forum, there's nothing wrong with that.You're right.

BTW. I'm Jesus.
Hi Gabriel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.