Harry Kane

I find all this Spin fascinating as a Spurs Fan I would accept Kane leaving for the right price, he deserves to be winning stuff. I would imagine that price will be £140ish min.

I find some of the arguments fascinating City paid £100m for Grealish 96 PL appearences 15 goals and 16 assists, 10 England caps no goals who will be 26 in a few weeks. But a guy who is basically 2 years older only just 28, 7th all time scorer in PL, England captain and 6th all time England scorer is valued the same or a few million more as bonkers.

If I was a betting man I can also see Kane still playing in the PL into his mid thirties I cannot see the same for Grealish..

Anyways lets see where this lands, Kane has been poorly advised and the way he has gone about this has destroyed his legacy. Spurs don't need to sell and are in a strong position If he ends up at spurs for another season I have no doubt he would still be banging in goals as he chases Shearers record.

In terms of striking options, every team in the Premier League got better options than us.

It helps a bucket load when one source can score 20+ league goals in the season.

Don’t think so, but in Spanish law, every player must have a buyout clause in their contract
I thinks that must be it. I remember when we signed someone from Spain the player had to pay the release clause which we presumably reimbursed.

I find all this Spin fascinating as a Spurs Fan I would accept Kane leaving for the right price, he deserves to be winning stuff. I would imagine that price will be £140ish min.

I find some of the arguments fascinating City paid £100m for Grealish 96 PL appearences 15 goals and 16 assists, 10 England caps no goals who will be 26 in a few weeks. But a guy who is basically 2 years older only just 28, 7th all time scorer in PL, England captain and 6th all time England scorer is valued the same or a few million more as bonkers.

If I was a betting man I can also see Kane still playing in the PL into his mid thirties I cannot see the same for Grealish..

Anyways lets see where this lands, Kane has been poorly advised and the way he has gone about this has destroyed his legacy. Spurs don't need to sell and are in a strong position If he ends up at spurs for another season I have no doubt he would still be banging in goals as he chases Shearers record.
I’ve never seen Kane let a goal in, so he must be a better goalkeeper than Lloris

Totally correct pal. And yet nobody has enforced this yet
Wasn’t it said previously that it would cost Kane roughly £40m and no 3rd party ie city can pay or partly pay it

The problem I think we have is how much spurs want up front.
Say we agree a fee for 120m for mumbles and a five year contract, spuds might want 70m straight up and the rest spread out over the five years, 10m per year.

I think the fact why it's dragging out is how we are structuring the payment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.