Harry Kane

Personally think Levy wouldn't have been that hard to deal with if only Spurs weren't so shite and couldn't get any half decent strikers to agree to join them.

Safe to say this is one of the most divisive transfer targets among the fanbase that we've ever pursued. A bit marmite in terms of those for and against it seems.
I'm not a fan myself, but at this stage hope it is a done deal otherwise it exposes our lack of a plan b,c or d which is a bit worrying.

I just don't feel particularly strongly about it. Still down as "no" on the poll because I'd prefer a different player but Kane is top quality and immediately makes us more of a threat.

If it happens then I'll be happy and if it doesn't then I'll be slightly less happy. Although if we don't sign a single striker then I'm not sure how many toothless performances I'll be able to watch this season before going totally insane.

But transfer sagas just don't feel as dramatic as they used to. I think my excitement for off field drama peaked at the CAS verdict.

I’m at the stage now where just fuck this deal off and offer £125 million for haaland. Guy is desperate to play here that much is obvious and he has big resale value. Just get it done ffs.

*see how many people bite on that one*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.