Harry Kane

I’m not flapping but there’s no news, no press leaks and our ITKs have taken the summer off. This isn’t happening so we need to think about plan B. Oh I forgot, there is no plan B, fucking criminal. I trust our leaders but this summer looks like biting us on the ass big time.
You’ve lost your mind

if we cant sort Kane maybe we should go for Vlahovic and take a chance on him as there is no doubt he scores goals?? they want 70m euros it seems and it could save us a Haaland situation if the lad goes on somewhere else and gets even better and then we are back into £100m plus territory?

Guess the countdown is on now...14 days till the end of the window

Was convinced kane would be here before the Norwich game but now praying he will be by the end of the month

For me we should just walk away. Levy won't deal at a level we're prepared to offer and Kane says he wants to go to City but won't hand a transfer request in which doesn't help. His glass ankles worry me as it is so I just feel we'd be better going balls deep for Haaland. Young, scores for fun, rarely injured and wants to play in the PL. What's not to like. Cannot understand why City do not have a Plan B here cos we'll be found out if we try to go another season without a top centre forward.

I’m not flapping but there’s no news, no press leaks and our ITKs have taken the summer off. This isn’t happening so we need to think about plan B. Oh I forgot, there is no plan B, fucking criminal. I trust our leaders but this summer looks like biting us on the ass big time.
“I’m not flapping but”.... you’re flapping

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.