Harry Kane

£130m take it or leave, walk away cos next season he will be available for less money and fuck the spuds.

Last year was a fluke and everyone else was crap?
You sound like the mardarses on sky sports news.
Bet you're ded chuffed with this post aren't you?
So you think we will be ok without a striker? Just clearly not a happy clapper, like you evidently are.

fair play with the chuffed comment though, touché.

Interesting that Jack Gaughan has retweeted the Sami Mokbel piece - must be some truth to Spurs no longer engaging. Which you'd have to presume is either a tactic to get the price they want and/or a result of the fact they can't get a replacement.

What’s the point of a transfer request? It’s clear he wants to leave it doesnt mean Spurs will let him go and Kane loses money.

I don’t think Spurs are looking to sell at all they will be happy to keep their best player which is why they gave him a long contract.

I don’t think we can put a timescale on Spurs resolving their dispute it’s not something City are in full control of.
As we saw with Walker Levy likes pushing the blame on the player and a transfer request guarantees this, also relieves them from paying bonuses

The fact we have no back up option of another striker, even for a year, stinks of pure arrogance. If we don’t get a striker we WILL struggle. Last year was a fluke and ultimately, everyone else was crap. I doubt we would be as successful without a striker this year.
A disaster.
05c3c8e1feb6bd5285244dda2b78985a.gif

Interesting that Jack Gaughan has retweeted the Sami Mokbel piece - must be some truth to Spurs no longer engaging. Which you'd have to presume is either a tactic to get the price they want and/or a result of the fact they can't get a replacement.

No champions league or even decent european competiton is going to stop top strikers going there to be honest mate, i personally think that is the problem, they cant get a replacement so have thought fuck it, we wont let kane leave now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.