Harry Kane

Kane wants out we keep hearing yet why the bloody hell did he sign such a long contract.
I was shocked when I read that, my thought than was he has given up any hope of winning anything. He wont get out of spurs easily what a numpty.

Still think the same ! Signing such a long contract was mad.
He signed a new deal in 2018, they got to the semis of carabao and runners up in the CL final as well as finishing 4th that year. A great season compared to usual and he probably felt things were going in the right direction.

They then imploded and now he wants out.

We’ve made a record signing for the most talked about and most promising player in the country

He's just neither of those. He's a good creator who scores the odd goal and struggles to get minutes for England. His numbers last year of 6 goals 10 assists put him roughly equal with Danny Ings, Jack Harrison, Michail Antonio and Chris Wood for contributions. He's also less effective than either of the left wingers he will be inexplicably replacing, one of whom is probably the best player who'll ever come through our academy. We didn't need Grealish. We do need a striker.

No champions league or even decent european competiton is going to stop top strikers going there to be honest mate, i personally think that is the problem, they cant get a replacement so have thought fuck it, we wont let kane leave now.
Well if his brinksmanship is to try to prove his loyalty to whoever AV style it is admirable but Ill advised.

Surely replacements would be made readily available to him by those he wants to please unless of course he is not trusted and they have isolated him to ensure a no sale?

The club knew what would happen with the Kane transfer and that it would drag on. Grealish was relatively simple as he wanted to come and had a release clause. Villa couldn’t dig their heels in. Got the easy deal out the way first. Simple logic really
The club should've have an alternative, if things doesn't go the direction they thought it should. And currently we do not have that. Simple logic actually.

The club knew what would happen with the Kane transfer and that it would drag on. Grealish was relatively simple as he wanted to come and had a release clause. Villa couldn’t dig their heels in. Got the easy deal out the way first. Simple logic really
But that 'simple' deal took an age, this will rumble on until a couple of days before the window slams shut

The fact we have no back up option of another striker, even for a year, stinks of pure arrogance. If we don’t get a striker we WILL struggle. Last year was a fluke and ultimately, everyone else was crap. I doubt we would be as successful without a striker this year.
A disaster.
I would have gone for Ings myself or Lacazette but they will be ridiculed and I can see why when the alternative is Kane. I suspect City might make a late move for an alternative short term signing. If Lacazette is injury free then I think he would be a good short-term buy.

The club shouldve have an alternative, if things doesn't go the direction they thought it should been. And currently we do not have that. Simple logic actually.
"an alternative"
So we are looking for another world class striker who just happens to be on the sidelines waiting for us to call.

If we can't sign Kane we sign no one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.