Harry Kane

I took his media interview with Neville as a public transfer request. Does that do anything?
Not in terms of loyalty payments.

If Kane really want this to happen he will have to officially ask to leave and lose all rights to loyalty bonuses on his contract.

harry kane signed his 6 year contract in june 2018,

charlie kane became harry's agent in december 2018

now he may of had a hand in harry's 6 year contract, but then again he may not of ?, is there a media campaign to discredit charlie as an agent ? maybe levy has threatened to ruin his reputation for trying to get kane away from spurs ?

I didn’t know that actually - interesting.

Who was representing Harry when he signed that deal? Definitely looks like he was given poor advice at the time, given his ambitions and ability far outstrip those of Spurs.

I can hear them in the stands signing "We're the boys of Levy's army"

Their mascot of a cock is really appropriate.

I think Moonchester is cringey as fuck, but at least our mascot isn’t literally a big flapping cock.

Or a dinosaur for that matter - I mean, how apt a metaphor is that for Arsenal!!

Where's the reports about Spurs for these then? Clearly finding it difficult to attract a striker, Lautaro or Vlahovic. They'll have to pay €70-75m at least.

Where's the media angle now? 'If Spurs want Vlahovic/Lautaro then they should pay what he's worth, else he has a contract with the club and the club's don't need to sell.' 'Lautaro's beef is with Spurs, if they're want him so bad they should pay the asked price' But no! Levy's balls are down the throats of majority of football journalists, and they have also made some fans who don't want to see it happen (for obvious reasons) believe they are right and it's a totally normal stance on Kane's situation.
1) I never named any players.
2) I never named any media reports.
3) I said "Maybe"....as in opinion.
4) I put a question mark at the end.....as in,asking a question.
5) "if Spurs want Vlahovic/Lautaro,then they should pay what he's worth".......Spuds value Kane at £160m.....should we simply pay that?

I didn’t know that actually - interesting.

Who was representing Harry when he signed that deal? Definitely looks like he was given poor advice at the time, given his ambitions and ability far outstrip those of Spurs.
In 2018 he just finished as a CL runner up and 4th in the prem, he clearly thought spuds were going places.

It is very unusual for premiership players to have release clauses.

Grealish is an exception and I imagine the other big talents at the mid table teams will be looking for something similar in case city, rags, chelsea come knocking in a few years.

1) I never named any players.
2) I never named any media reports.
3) I said "Maybe"....as in opinion.
4) I put a question mark at the end.....as in,asking a question.
Not attacking you mate, I'm stating the difference in reporting terms. Those 2 strikers you mentioned have been linked to Spurs.

In 2018 he just finished as a CL runner up and 4th in the prem, he clearly thought spuds were going places.

It is very unusual for premiership players to have release clauses.

Grealish is an exception and I imagine the other big talents at the mid table teams will be looking for something similar in case city, rags, chelsea come knocking in a few years.

Imagine thinking Spurs are “going places”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.