Harry Kane

I didn’t know that actually - interesting.

Who was representing Harry when he signed that deal? Definitely looks like he was given poor advice at the time, given his ambitions and ability far outstrip those of Spurs.
his agent at the time(ive just read it) but have forgotten his name is now in partnership with charlie kanes agency now, so i reckon charlie may of had a say in things, however charlie is taking the brunt of the flak, and i just reckon levy is "attacking" him ,just my thoughts on why the media as giving it charlie, when its not clear he was the actual agent.

you said "we stink of pure arrogance", you said our season was "a fluke", i agree we need a striker, the arrogance and fluke was the bit that was bollox.

I think it is arrogant not having a back up option. The back up option being continue as we are isn’t going to work in my opinion.

I don’t think Jesus is up to it, I know the fanvase is split on that but I really don’t think he’s good enough to lead our attack. I’d rather have had an ings for a season than no striker

I'll be impressed if he actually does. I read a quote in the telegraph saying:

But, by that logic, if the damage has already been done, why not just hand in a transfer request. 'It's clear what his position is' anyway?
I think the difference in issuing a formal request in writing results in loss of any bonus payments that might be due. It’s why we hardly ever see a player do something like that though Fern apparently paid some of the transfer fee to get to us!

I think it is arrogant not having a back up option. The back up option being continue as we are isn’t going to work in my opinion.

I don’t think Jesus is up to it, I know the fanvase is split on that but I really don’t think he’s good enough to lead our attack. I’d rather have had an ings for a season than no striker
When it comes to world class strikers, it’s hard to have a back up

I meant the deal isn't happening at the moment which is why Kane's camp has briefed to the media. There is a deal to be done, but City seem to be unwilling to meet the valuation.

Kane has already said he will get his head down and try his best for us if the move doesn't happen. He has no more cards to play, he has said he won't hand in a transfer request and he won't do anything further to aggravate the fans. I mean this article has, but then his camp seem to be amateurs. :)
things are slowly turning round on levy, you lot will be calling for his head soon,

the gentlemen's agreement, and now that levy had given kane permission to take another week off, the guy is a sly ****, you just have to look at him, we idolise our players and ex players, you fucking weirdos seem to idolise a fucking accountant, what is it about north london fans,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.