Harry Kane

I’ve just been told that we’ve got a team of people traveling to London tomorrow, looks like it’s one final push to sign him.

Watch this space over the next few days (hopefully )
Wasn’t Grealish supposed to get number 19 or have I misremembered that?

A chairman trying to get maximum value for his assets who would have thought it.. Kanes value will be lower next season but is that a bad thing for spurs, who will get another season from Kane..
yippee ,you might just win the "we finished higher than Arsenal" cup. Kane will be able to show off his medal... oh wait a minute .

I’ve just been told that we’ve got a team of people traveling to London tomorrow, looks like it’s one final push to sign him.

Watch this space over the next few days (hopefully )
Dunno if the guy knows anything,but posted on the fighting cock forum was simply.....

"We've told them we won't consider any bids after Friday"

I meant the deal isn't happening at the moment which is why Kane's camp has briefed to the media. There is a deal to be done, but City seem to be unwilling to meet the valuation.

Kane has already said he will get his head down and try his best for us if the move doesn't happen. He has no more cards to play, he has said he won't hand in a transfer request and he won't do anything further to aggravate the fans. I mean this article has, but then his camp seem to be amateurs. :)
Those comments from Kane are just platitudes for the fans and what every professional utters; his beef now is with Levy and his apparent reneging on an agreement, so you’ll now see the media question whether the prolonged aggravation is worth it.

The people running Spurs/City are not amateurs, nor are Kane and his people, and I’m sure they’ll reach an agreement. I’m also sure Levy will come out and say it is a deal that meets ‘the value’ Spurs wanted, and that we’ll all interpret those words differently.

Surely if we offer the asking price then that will be the end of the negotiationI would guess the price was already agereed

I think it is arrogant not having a back up option. The back up option being continue as we are isn’t going to work in my opinion.

I don’t think Jesus is up to it, I know the fanvase is split on that but I really don’t think he’s good enough to lead our attack. I’d rather have had an ings for a season than no striker
Its a good job Pep is our manager then and has proven everywhere he goes he can win trophies with the players he has. We have no divine right to win the league in the most competitive of all leagues

I am going to enjoy watching the way we play come what may.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.