Harry Kane

I'm made up with Grealish... Not so happy about Kane, especially at the price being suggested
If we’re spared the sight of Guardiola collapsing to his knees as chance after chance goes by, and he no longer spends ten minutes per game chuntering to his hombres on the bench about our profligacy, I’ll be happy to pay more!

Spurs fan here, do you guys reckon you'll pay up? Been reading the thread for the past couple days, and I'm praying you guys pay up so that we can rebuild and focus on some quality incomings. The report of £150m bid sounds like a promising breakthrough in negotiations if true, and should get done.
Yes, thank fook, we need a Spurs fan view on this, it’s exactly what this thread has been missing ;)

I think the club underestimated just how tough Levy can be. I'm sure in the beginning they were confident of getting Kane for 100M signing but that went out the window when we paid that for Grealish. We should've done the business before signing Jack.
Exactly. It didn't help that we got jack for 100M. We should have finished Kane's transfer before jack's .

afaffaaf.png

The vice captain is training and not even in the squad or travelling... got to admit there's some kind of power play here and I'm not sure who's in charge here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.