Harry Kane

Personally I can see levy enjoying every minute of this. Can also see him placating kane with a new extension with a bumper pay rise should this deal collapse.

I've never thought Kane was in worse shape than Ibrahimovic, but even if he's not now, he's the kind of sports nerd who's likely going to obsess with that stuff as he gets older. He's the kind of guy who has Inspirational Michael Jordan quote murals on his home gym.

We know his idol is Tom Brady, and he's notorious for his quack diets and extreme measures to prolong his career.

Kane will be drinking shots of turmeric oil and eating a paleo vegan diet in between his twice daily hot yoga sessions before he's 30.
Ibra is different level,as is Lew,they are both 100% on it in terms of nutrition,fitness and lifestyle - Haaland studies and emulates the latter as he sees no greater role model in the game.
I'm sure Kane is doing everything himself to prolong his career as he is a brilliant pro,i just feel he is doing so from much further back.Also,and hugely contributing.....neither is he as genetically blessed,as their respective physiques evidence.

Spurs fan here, do you guys reckon you'll pay up? Been reading the thread for the past couple days, and I'm praying you guys pay up so that we can rebuild and focus on some quality incomings. The report of £150m bid sounds like a promising breakthrough in negotiations if true, and should get done.
Honestly, I think it was always going to be between £125m and £150m, that each side will report a different number and "victory", and that there has been a lot of game playing to protect Levy's ego. I just don't see why it has to be this way, and that's what is frustrating on the City end.

If we end up paying 150m. Harry Kane better win the golden boot for the next 4-5 years in a row. Otherwise we will end up looking silly. With someone else paying way less for a much younger Haaland. Not to mention all the other potential young striker prospects.
You look silly after that post

Walk away.

Close this thread.

The panty wetters are convinced city are going to be relegated without him after one game.

Fuck Spurs and everyone else. City are number one and will stay that way for a while yet whilst cunts like spurs cry it's not fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.