Harry Kane

If we get Kane for 150million then we should let it be known that we would have gone to 2oomill.,just to stop the inevitable love in for the Master Negotiator Levy

Selling before we can buy is likely a load of bollocks (unless its always been a necessity and no one has reported it).

Highly doubt this could be a new issue (if it is one) just because Spurs are demanding an extra £25m or whatever.

I think its more a case of they would really like to than need to. The squad space/HG rules isnt a issue yet, niether is the cash as far as i'm aware.

The want away players are aware their agent must get the value set, or they are in for the rotation again. Non strike me as unprofessional about it though (or not read/seen anything)

Kaveh.(loon).

The fee for Harry Kane should be £150mill. In my personal opinion that wouldn't be enough.( enough said) Tapped up by Spurs on the QT to push their anti-Kane PR.

I can't see us finding buyers in time for any players we would sell unless we sell them at some joke discount rate which we should obviously avoid doing.

He’s always come across as an absolute prick imo. The type of bloke you would spend your whole night trying to swerve in the pub.
The sort of smug boastful weirdo you spend your whole holiday trying to avoid after unluckily meeting him on the first day.
Thankfully he isn’t remotely credible and is the very definition of a KFA spoofer, no matter how much he plays on his phone pretending to be ‘connected’

Thing is in the short term we have a core group of the greatest players and manager the club has ever had, all peaking at the moment. It's harvest time.
Our greatest players have spread over the last 10 years.
It’d be one season where we ‘might’ not win anything.
People are asking if we don’t get get Kane are we happy not winning anything.
Like it’s a guarantee, it’s not.
We pay £150m for Kane (the asking price) and the ramifications of that will go on much longer than a season.

I think its more a case of they would really like to than need to. The squad space/HG rules isnt a issue yet, niether is the cash as far as i'm aware.

The want away players are aware their agent must get the value set, or they are in for the rotation again. Non strike me as unprofessional about it though (or not read/seen anything)
Think the squad space is potentially an issue, in terms of CL at least. Maybe they’d be willing to leave someone like Mendy out though if it came to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.