Harry Kane

He’s always come across as an absolute prick imo. The type of bloke you would spend your whole night trying to swerve in the pub.
Had the misfortune of being in the first class longue at Euston when that twat walked in, was time to down the beer & head to pub outside to wait.

That’s not a guarantee either, tbf.
It’ll will make some future deals more difficult IMO cos clubs will think that if they stick their guns we’ll pay up.
Something we’ve never done in the past.
There’s already a premium added as soon as we’re linked.

I said a few weeks back going for Grealish first was a big error. I think I've been proven right, instead of approaching Spurs from the POV of a club with a record signing of £65m you approached having seemingly agreed to £100m without much in the way of resistance for a player with a tenth of the CV. I now think a fee of £150m will be agreed only for Levy to move the goal posts to £165m.

Reactions: jmd
This made me laugh a little from the Spurscommunity Forum.

[IMG alt="Spartanspurs"]https://cdn.spurscommunity.co.uk/data/avatars/m/25/25380.jpg?1623073110[/IMG]

Spartanspurs

Joined Jul 2, 2013 Messages 393

Today at 8:25 PM
#44,843
I've actually just come over quite sad now about the whole thing. A lot of us (myself included) borderline worshipped the man and it felt so awesome to have "one of our own" be one of the very best players in the world. Someone most other fans were genuinely terrified to see on the team sheet. So now that the initial anger to the way he's seemingly tried to fuck us over has died down a bit, it's all just a bit sad.

Ultimately I think he's just a bit thick, or at least someone who's never really faced much in the way of adversity so doesn't have a very developed view of the world. He was easily swept along by the narrative of "winning trophies" and hasn't considered what his long term legacy could of been. I do genuinely believe he'll regret the move, whether it takes 5 years or 20.

Just a big, big shame to think what could have been.
Oh and I forgot this one ...

Albertbarich Joined Jul 4, 2020 Messages 1,107

Today at 9:18 PM

#44,875

I'm seriously considering writing to the FA should this go through and questioning how can it be right that its England captain be employed by a state that has such little disregard for human rights.

In fact I'd like all spurs fans to do it. Their should be consequences for him chasing the blood money like he is

I've not watched much of SSN at all, but the 2 or 3 times I have Dharmesh whilst uninformed doesn't seem outlandish. That might have something to do with having notorious anti-City Kaveh next to him though.
Yeah I used to have it on in the background regularly but not for the past year or two. Just too many digs our way constantly whilst fawning over the ‘establishment teams.’

You know you’ll get better updates on here though sometimes you have to wade through a lot of chaff!

Oh and I forgot this one ...

Albertbarich Joined Jul 4, 2020 Messages 1,107

Today at 9:18 PM

#44,875

I'm seriously considering writing to the FA should this go through and questioning how can it be right that its England captain be employed by a state that has such little disregard for human rights.

In fact I'd like all spurs fans to do it. Their should be consequences for him chasing the blood money like he is

it's frightening that imbeciles like this are walking about in the world .

View attachment 24074

We've got enough space if we needed to even for CL. Foden doesnt count just yet luckily. They could get to Jan window with a couple in HG or not. Rotation would be a pain though, especially if he looking at Palmer, Lavia, Delap etc in cup games.
Correct me if I’m wrong but for the champions league spots are 4 club trained and 4 association trained, so us having 6 association trained actually means 2 will have to take none HG places meaning we have no space for Kane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.