Harry Kane

We should have already walked away from this. Levy is being as awkward as he can and has broken his agreement with Kane. We should tell Kane we are walking but will be in for him next season if he still wants the move and sign that Vlahovic in the meantime. Will give us time to free up funds by selling those who want out of the club as well.

Leave Levy to deal with a unhappy and unmotivated Kane disrupting the dressing room all season and then pick him up cheaper next summer.
Can't see that. He's 28 now. A year later and the deal becomes unattractive for City because the player may have a limited amount of top flight football left. No one else is in for Kane, and yet somehow we're around the £130m mark which is already ridiculous. If at the start of the window you had told me we would be in for Kane and Grealish I would not have been surprised but I am surprised at the fees.

There were some Twitter links to AC Milan taking Bernardo on a 2 year loan deal worth £10-15m per season with an option to buy at the end of £40m. Probably total nonsense as per usual.

But that isnt a 40m. That is 60-70m including the loan fees. Which for me is still low, but not absurd.

@SuperSilva21 did suggest that the deal had stalled over money a while ago and that sale(s) may be necessary, although I note his last post yesterday seemed more upbeat that a deal could be struck.

He posted that his agent was in town dealing with City. On the same day as the links for Vlahovic, who it seeems is another one of his, emerged.

I think there is a 50/50 chance this happens because I really cannot see Spurs turning down £130m for a player who is 28, and who has made it very clear he wants to leave.
Txiki likes this statement and say’s he has got his fingers crossed.

Time for City to make an offer, and if Spurs are not interested walk away and let them stew. Betraying your main man and then expecting him to lead your team going forward as if nothing has happened is not going to work. All hope seems to rest on this but City can't operate like Levy and leave everything to a last day of the window lottery. What a way to run a football club and people wonder why Spurs are struggling.

I wouldn’t be happy if we sold Kalvin Phillips for under £70m. Harry Kane is a far more proven player in the PL and is in the top 5 in the world for his position so to suggest he’s not worth £50m more doesn’t make sense to me.
£70M for Phillips? You need to stop sniffing the hovis pal

Adding Kane its 7 association and 1 space to make the 8 requirement.

Squad size - 22 (Foden doesnt count yet)
Non HG - 15
HG - 7 (Carson, Walker, Ake, Stones, Grealish, Sterling & Kane)
Spaces - 2 (one NG and one NOT)
You missed my point, it’s not 8 association trained. It’s 4 association trained and 4 club trained meaning if we have 7 association trained then 3 of those will take 3 of the 17 none HG squad places so we have to sell to buy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.