Harry Kane

I am reading a report by Paul Hirst, whom, I consider as Tier 0 for Man City, saying that in order to purchase Harry Kane, Man City will have to sell a player first.

This seems to be now Manchester City's first way of telling us that they are tracking back.

As things stand, our last non release clause signing is Riyad Mahrez in summer of 2018.

For our supposed expertise at football operations, that seems like a damning indictment on recruitment.

Why are deals falling down because we cannot pay the extra 15M or so? Ok and if the deals are not going through, where is that money actually going? We still have gaping round holes in the squad being filled up by Guardiola with square pegs.

If the board knew that they needed to sell someone to finance both the deals, why was the Jack Grealish deal prioritised over signing someone like Kane who was the only missing piece in our armor, in terms of offense?

I want to believe that Khaldoon is not just an empty vessel making a lot of noise in his post season reviews but at this moment, 7 windows without a LB, few more without an athletic DM and 5 years since signing a CF reeks to me of the same.

I am reading a report by Paul Hirst, whom, I consider as Tier 0 for Man City, saying that in order to purchase Harry Kane, Man City will have to sell a player first.

This seems to be now Manchester City's first way of telling us that they are tracking back.

As things stand, our last non release clause signing is Riyad Mahrez in summer of 2018.

For our supposed expertise at football operations, that seems like a damning indictment on recruitment.

Why are deals falling down because we cannot pay the extra 15M or so? Ok and if the deals are not going through, where is that money actually going? We still have gaping round holes in the squad being filled up by Guardiola with square pegs.

If the board knew that they needed to sell someone to finance both the deals, why was the Jack Grealish deal prioritised over signing someone like Kane who was the only missing piece in our armor, in terms of offense?

I want to believe that Khaldoon is not just an empty vessel making a lot of noise in his post season reviews but at this moment, 7 windows without a LB, few more without an athletic DM and 5 years since signing a CF reeks to me of the same.
Gave up at Tier 0 , nonsense.

View attachment 24087
City can worry about the finances later and we all know FFPR violations do not cost them anything but dirty oil money fines, so there is no issue. I, for one, have no faith the money cheaters will ever be properly punished (ie UEFA ban)

Gave up at Tier 0 , nonsense.
Not too bothered. Not really my outlook that you have never bothered to look up how close Paul Hirst is to City in terms of reporting.

One can always choose to be ignorant and deny everything they don't like as falsehoods. That doesn't mean reality will be any different.

I think if it was only a difference of 15m City would pay it.

In what world is Harry Kane worth little more than Harry Maguire?
One where Man Utd over-paid for Maguire, and when they bought Maguire he was 26. We could pay £130m for Kane and then have to replace him in 3 seasons. If you spent £50m on a KDB and see his valuation rocket it makes sense. Kane is a deprecating asset. Levy more than anyone should know that. He's at his peak value for Spurs so I think Levy may have decided to sell and is just playing games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.