Harry Kane

Although, in UK law, a verbal agreement/contract carries exactly the same weight as a written agreement/contract. Sourcing witnesses is often the stumbling block but, if Levy said to Kane, in front of witnesses; “you can go in the summer of 2021, provided we receive an offer of £X million” and Kane indicated that was fine by him (or, indeed, the other way round), he would win, in a court of law.
Not that that is particularly helpful I suppose..

You are absolutely correct but despite 30 years in business, I’ve never seen a dispute about a verbal agreement ever even reach court. I’m sure many have which I don’t know about but am doubtful that this one will.

Kane and his team doing all they can, City now looking at other options to apply some pressure - but I still can’t see Levy budging unless we get to £150mill.

I think £130 and add ons is a good deal for both clubs, Levy is taking the piss and we’ve been pretty stubborn on transfer fees in recent times.
Hardly reassuring. Charlie Kane has been proven to be hopeless.

If Kane wants to come & levy wants £150 mil then simple Harry needs to reduce his wage. If not let’s move on

You are absolutely correct but despite 30 years in business, I’ve never seen a dispute about a verbal agreement ever even reach court. I’m sure many have which I don’t know about but am doubtful that this one will.
They absolutely hardly ever reach court, as you rightfully point out. It quickly becomes apparent who’ll win and they get settled. I’d imagine Kane even threatening that, would put a target on his back which, when you think of the sums involved, is somewhat nonsensical..

Spurs should be ashamed at how they have treated this lad. The amount of goals he has scored and set up to keep that club relevant and they repay him by dragging his reputation through the mud curtesy of the main stream media.

Shoddy treatment no matter how they dress it up.
Im surprised Kane hasn’t got the PFA involved

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.