Harry Kane

Can you show the official link saying we have to offload to buy Kane
What do you mean by official? Yesterday's report was from sources very close to city and they reported it. If you choose to not believe them that's upto you and fair. Official is stupid argument. Unless u have an "official statement" to prove otherwise

What do you mean by official? Yesterday's report was from sources very close to city and they reported it. If you choose to not believe them that's upto you and fair. Official is stupid argument. Unless u have an "official statement" to prove otherwise

It's quite an ambiguous statement though. Could easily mean we need to offload for squad number purposes, not financial

It's quite an ambiguous statement though. Could easily mean we need to offload for squad number purposes, not financial
It's completely upto you to interpret. I am not forcing a view point unlike others here. I am saying my interpretation of things

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.