Harry Kane

Of course, it's on but only for £150m+ which we (currently) are not willing to pay or can't pay. Doesn't matter what Kane does or has done at this point it's all on Levy and he is a Twat. Maybe we will pay £150m if Silva leaves which rumours this morning suggest he might be off to Athletico Madrid.
Yes, I do wonder if it's all been agreed and it's actually us who are waiting to offload. How do we know it's Spurs who are stalling?

I wonder if it's all been agreed and it's actually us who are waiting to offload. How do we know it's Spurs who are stalling?
Because city sources and kane camp are publicly putting pressure on levy. We have to offload to match levy's price. Unless levy agrees to take the bid that city has put.
125M

That is not how it works

we have 4 associated (Grealish/Sterling/Stones/Walker) + 4 club (Foden + 3 spaces) to make the 8 requirement.

leaving 17 spots, we have 17 senior players in the squad today. One of them would have to make way as it stands with Kane in only.

we have 4 associated (Grealish/Sterling/Stones/Walker) + 4 club (Foden + 3 spaces) to make the 8 requirement.

leaving 17 spots, we have 17 senior players in the squad today. One of them would have to make way as it stands with Kane in only.
We also have carson in a HG slot

I was going through some of the more better known football analytic company websites. Obviously they don’t give too much away as they understandably want to be paid for their data.

However they also need to attract business and so use current situations that draw a lot of attention. I wondered if Kane replacements were being discussed and they were, both from a City and Spurs point of view depending where he ended up.

Bottom line: The most similar player to Kane right now is…..Son! Well good luck with that one I thought.

I tried a different approach looking at developing players and the answer was Patson Daka but Leicester have just signed him for a ridiculously small amount.

Its difficult!
I hope you didn't hand over any more for their analysis

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.