Harry Kane

Im surprised Kane hasn’t got the PFA involved
It’s all about image and blame now. If he goes down the PFA route you would imagine that is probably kane’s last roll of the dice.

Spurs fans can’t comprehend that in terms of winning trophies they are not a big club in 2021.

I would say behind closed doors they blame city for not being able to compete on the field and are happy to peddle the sport washing angle.

It's completely upto you to interpret. I am not forcing a view point unlike others here. I am saying my interpretation of things
No, in your original post you stated it as fact that City had to offload players to get Kane. Now unless your on the City board, you like the other 99.9% on here don't know what's going on behind the scenes

No, in your original post you stated it as fact that City had to offload players to get Kane. Now unless your on the City board, you like the other 99.9% on here don't know what's going on behind the scenes
That's my interpretation of yesterday's news which I think was crystal clear city has to offload to sign kane. Whether to accommodate squad registration (if I don't think we need to sell for) or because of finances it upto individual to interpret. If you don't believe the report that's fair and upto you but the sources are close to club

It's quite an ambiguous statement though. Could easily mean we need to offload for squad number purposes, not financial
Don't understand why people believe someone just because they say 'sources at the club say..'
I could stand outside the Colin Bell stand and say something - that wouldnt mean that I am actually a source close to the club.
It would infer that the club walked into this potential transfer, needing something else to happen that they couldnt control, and I don't buy that.
What I do buy is that there are so called journalists out there trying daily to put our club down and portray it in a negative light. It's other peoples right to believe it.

That's my interpretation of yesterday's news which I think was crystal clear city has to offload to sign kane. Whether to accommodate squad registration (if I don't think we need to sell for) or because of finances it upto individual to interpret
So it's not fact then is it? It's your opinion. Thats why other posters were asking you to prove 100% that we have to sell players before we buy Kane which you cannot do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.