Harry Kane

For me, it's 24 hours in which loads has happened already. This is definitely the business end of the transfer window.

What do you mean by official? Yesterday's report was from sources very close to city and they reported it. If you choose to not believe them that's upto you and fair. Official is stupid argument. Unless u have an "official statement" to prove otherwise

IF that was true and we need to sell, what happened to the "special' Messi money?

I would have thought from the clubs point of view signing Kane is far more important than the chance of signing Messi was.

IF that was true and we need to sell, what happened to the "special' Messi money?

I would have thought from the clubs point of view signing Kane is far more important than the chance of signing Messi was.
Maybe some of it went to grealish rest is not enough to sign kane

City never ever issue statement on transfers. You would be naive to believe that. I posted link of reporters (not some reporter but very respected ones) who are believed to be very close to the club. If you expect me to quote a line from city website, I give up. Good day!
Unless you put allegedly, supposed, rumoured before things you post then there are a select number of elitist members on here that will pull you up on it constantly when in reality things posted on here should (most of the time) be taken with a pinch of salt. You are free to believe whatever you want to believe at the end of the day and not everything mentioned on here has to be factually accurate or only from ITKs. Some people take themselves way too seriously.

At least other plans appearing in the media like CR, Lewa, Vlahovic, Hudlin. :D
who knows maybe one of these are the "Ruben Dias" of last window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.