Harry Kane

I don't know where you're getting this from. Kane has done literally all of this himself with the way he's behaved, likely to to and force through the move, possibly lower the price even.

Spurs have said nothing on this though.
22 posts, all in the Kane thread and all pushing the pro-Spurs line.
You are fooling absolutely nobody, ‘CityMental’, must try harder

Is it a “gentleman’s agreement”?
Yep. Was talked about earlier in the summer, the details given and the source made it more than believable to me then, and it explains why Chelsea - and City - didn't pursue things.

As regard whether it's a real agreement, Mino and Perez would be unlikely to fuck about with each other, could cost either big time in the future.

However, I get the feeling the agreement is going to be ripped up by mutual agreement, with Real taking Mbappe and Haaland opting for Bayern. Hence Lewa's announcement today. He's got wind, for sure.

There's always a risk these agreements are broken, but it usually ends a relationship for good (unless, like Real and Mino, both are OK with ripping up the agreement). And the party breaking it will not be trusted in the future.

Take a Spurs player now, say, Son. He gets offers elsewhere, Barca is his dream and they offer him a contract. Levy says, ok, sign again now, you can go next year, you have my word.

If Levy forced Kane to stay this year, would Son's agent trust him? No. Not a chance. No agent would. It would hurt Levy's ability to convince players to join and extend contracts for a long time.

IF that was true and we need to sell, what happened to the "special' Messi money?

I would have thought from the clubs point of view signing Kane is far more important than the chance of signing Messi was.
The 'Messi Money' only comes from actually signing Messi as it is in the form of increased/additional sponsorship etc. We didn't sign him so it didn't materialise. It wasn't a special pot of cash that Khaldoon had in a tin in the cupboard.

At least other plans appearing in the media like CR, Lewa, Vlahovic, Hudlin. :D
who knows maybe one of these are the "Ruben Dias" of last window.
We missed out on many so called A targets, like, Fred , Maguire, Sanchez and Kouibaily, all worked out very well with those, so even if we do miss out on Arry, not all will be lost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.