Harry Kane

Can’t see it happening now. I’ll try to remain positive, it’s difficult, but if it was going to be done we’d know by now. This is a very un city like charade and makes me question the wisdom and planning of the guys in charge. It could almost be argued some heads should roll for this utter shit show.

Why don’t we wait until the transfer window is actually closed and we know who we’ve signed or otherwise before calling the whole thing an utter shit show, and calling for heads to roll?

He mentioned money bud, so I believe it’s personal negotiation tactic from his camp.

The bit that concerns me is his opinion of us if we have told him one thing and done another
Sounds like ‘city up the bid ffs” or i’m playing in europa .

Yea but we keep kicking the can down the road
2018 we needed a DM, missed out signed it in 2019
2019 we needed a cb signed it in 2020
We needed a striker in 2020, didn’t get one, maybe won’t get one again
If we’d got a striker in last year, we could of looked at left backs now
Beat me to it. Think this may be the best if Levy doesn’t come to the party. It would be interesting what the landscape would look like next year if we didn’t get Kane. Do we think Pep would trust Jesus more out of necessity?

He mentioned money bud, so I believe it’s personal negotiation tactic from his camp.

The bit that concerns me is his opinion of us if we have told him one thing and done another
Surely terms with Kane were agreed ages ago? This makes no sense whatsoever.Money to him will be the last issue

Surely terms with Kane were agreed ages ago? This makes no sense whatsoever.Money to him will be the last issue
Money is a major issue and don't think he is coming just for trophies, but I totaly agree a deal with the player will have been agreed long ago.

I just dont think being England’s number 9 has any glamour outside of England.

I think being City’s number 10 does
You make your own number IMO. Thierry Henry 14, Michael Jordan 23, Phil Foden 47. If Kane had the number 99 but broke all sorts of records in a City shirt I don’t think it would matter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.