Harry Kane

Money is a major issue and don't think he is coming just for trophies, but I totaly agree a deal with the player will have been agreed long ago.
As in money paid by us won’t be an issue, I doubt he will need to work for justeats three evenings a week to top up his income

Can’t see it happening now. I’ll try to remain positive, it’s difficult, but if it was going to be done we’d know by now. This is a very un city like charade and makes me question the wisdom and planning of the guys in charge. It could almost be argued some heads should roll for this utter shit show.
Surely a wind up.

So to summarise how we got on yesterday in trying to get this deal resolved.

From my understanding and if reports are correct. Jorge Mendes was supposed to come to City with a suitable deal to propose for Bernardos transfer. It hasn’t happened so City set up a meeting with Mendes (Mendes was alleged to have been meeting City and Bernardo his client yesterday). City said we have come up with a solution for your transfer…Spurs will take you as part of our offer for Kane. Bernardo presumably said I’m not signing for that shower of shite or words to that affect. City now have to come up with a different plan for this deal.

Whichever way this saga goes, Bernardo is a key part of our transfer activity.
Lol.

From the info I got mate, they agreed personal terms with Kane on the same day they did with Grealish.

That’s why I was so giddy and decided to come back
And do you know anything about how negotiations have been between Spurs and city? Or is it just what’s being portrayed in the media, levy not picking up the phone etc.?

As in money paid by us won’t be an issue, I doubt he will need to work for justeats three evenings a week to top up his income
That's what I said, deal agreed but don't think for one minute he is coming here for anything more than a very considerable pay increase.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.