Harry Kane

Maybe you’re right about the debt maybe we are right about FFP won’t stop you or other fans beating us with it

when does this “long term success “ pay off with Levy. How many trophies have you won while he’s there selling your best players

as for selling club well you’ve mentioned all the best players you’ve sold under levy and his strategy for long term success

As long as City are complying with FFP (which you are according to the recent court ruling), I have no issues with your owners' spending mate.

Long-term sucess for Spurs is very different to what it is for City as you guys have become a super club over the last decade.

We certainly had oppurtunities to win trophies during Levy's reign and we had squads/teams good enough to win atleast an FA Cup or a couple more League Cups.

However, we have repeatedly fallen at the final hurdle. I just think it is unfair to place the entire blame on Levy for that.

I seem to remember another north London club who had a long term debt involved with a stadium. They were a powerhouse till then, they have not been since.
That’s not the same as Arsenal went from champs league to mid table, Spurs are already mid table presumably aiming for mid table with a nice cheese bar.

The most memorable part of that falling out was Pochettino saying Walker couldn't play 2 games a week.

Hes played 220 games in 4 seasons for club and country since.

By the end of this season he'll have played more games for City than Spurs.

Haha. Yeah we've been shite at RB since too. Still not replaced him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.