Harry Kane

My rag associate tried taking the before .

Said we had the worst strike force(torres, jesus, delap) in top 4. (Utd Chelsea pool) hard to argue then went on to say worst of Europe's big guns

Psg
Bayern
Athletic
Barca
Juve
Bayern

Then ended with worst in prem.

We need this guy NOW.
Don't think you can just use strikers, surely the full attacking unit.

Otherwise it's like saying:
United only have Greenwood and Cavani.
Liverpool only have Firmino and Jota.

Granted we need a striker but we also have the best attacking midfielders in the league.

We actually owe £37m-a-year but the there are various ways to refinance this. The club have raised £250m for the sale of private placements made through the Bank of America at 2.8 per cent interest (£7m-a-year). The loan period can also be extended.

This is just a fraction of the increase in matchday revenue owing to our move to the new stadium.To put it in context, we generated £1m from just beer and food sales at a single NFL match at the stadium last year.
this is what levy wants you to think, you will go along with his bullshit because then you have an argument against all the debt when you get pulled up by rival fans, youre fucked , 37m a year over 20 years, go away do the maths ,that would leave you 400m short without the interest, you better hope to god another strain of covid doesn't come along over the winter and shut the grounds again, youre club is on a knife edge and no amount of levy bullshit juggling will get you out of it, you were desperate to join the super league(why the fuck you were asked is a mystery) you're on your arse, and i hope its a slow painful slippery slide, a very slow slippery slide :)

My rag associate tried taking the before .

Said we had the worst strike force(torres, jesus, delap) in top 4. (Utd Chelsea pool) hard to argue then went on to say worst of Europe's big guns

Psg
Bayern
Athletic
Barca
Juve
Bayern

Then ended with worst in prem.

We need this guy NOW.
And yet, here we are, Champions of England, with that very trio.

We actually owe £37m-a-year but the there are various ways to refinance this. The club have raised £250m for the sale of private placements made through the Bank of America at 2.8 per cent interest (£7m-a-year). The loan period can also be extended.

This is just a fraction of the increase in matchday revenue owing to our move to the new stadium.To put it in context, we generated £1m from just beer and food sales at a single NFL match at the stadium last year.
Tell Uncle Joe to get his hand in his sky rocket and spend some of his hard earned on that sh1t club of yours.

Joseph C. Lewis is a British businessman and investor. According to the Sunday Times Rich List in 2021, Lewis has a net worth of £4.33 billion

I’m an optimist, but it’s getting harder to think that he is coming. Especially if he’s traveling with the squad.
Having said that he’s still a Spurs player,
and probably actually wants to play football (as we did with sane) so this probably means nothing and if he’s coming it’ll happen in due course
In theory, he could use tomorrow as his pre-season,before his serious stuff starts against Arsenal next Saturday.

As long as City are complying with FFP (which you are according to the recent court ruling), I have no issues with your owners' spending mate.

Long-term sucess for Spurs is very different to what it is for City as you guys have become a super club over the last decade.

We certainly had oppurtunities to win trophies during Levy's reign and we had squads/teams good enough to win atleast an FA Cup or a couple more League Cups.

However, we have repeatedly fallen at the final hurdle. I just think it is unfair to place the entire blame on Levy for that.
Like Arsenal, you bought a big new shiny stadium and was told it was the holy grail, look where they are now, same is happening to you.

Tell Uncle Joe to get his hand in his sky rocket and spend some of his hard earned on that sh1t club of yours.

Joseph C. Lewis is a British businessman and investor. According to the Sunday Times Rich List in 2021, Lewis has a net worth of £4.33 billion

Joe Lewis has not invested a signle penny into the club and that will not change anytime in the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.