Harry Kane

We didn’t reject them though, they were just not in our plans.
And that's where my criticism lies - the lack of a plan B. only kane, no one else, but unwilling to buckle to levy's demands, it's a very very risky plan to begin with, and if it fails then I believe it merits criticism.

Lol, according to this forum, we rejected Messi, Ronaldo, and Lewandowski.

There's no guarantee that Messi would have chosen us over PSG if we went in for him, and I'm still yet to see an actually good source that has linked us to Ronaldo or Lewandowski.

Look at the front 3/4 of the likes of Chelsea Liverpool and then look at us.

Even Leicester have 3 CFs better than Gabriel Jesus in Iheanacho Vardy and Patson Daka.

We are severely short up front. It's shocking squad planning.

Even Leicester have 3 CFs better than Gabriel Jesus in Iheanacho Vardy and Patson Daka.

What an awful post - we are the Champions last time I checked. Some people need a big reminder that even if we don’t sign Kane we currently have...

Grealish, Foden, Sterling, De Bruyne, B.Silva, Torres, Jesus, and Mahrez... Sharing 4 attacking spaces up top.

If we sign him we have the 2nd best attacking selection only to PSG, if we don’t we are still absolutely streets ahead of Leicester.

I can almost touch the excitement bursting out of you for our first home match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.