Harry Kane

pep spoke a lot about needing to refresh the squad few out few in at the end of last season to guard against complacency etc. Clearly we haven’t been able to do that for whatever reason. The fact we have effectively stood still whilst others around us have improved is a mistake IMO. Grealish is a nice addition but he brings nothing that we didn’t already have. We need a striker and have done for 2 seasons now.
Mistake is not how I would put it. Disappointment yes. Mistake implies city didn't try. You can't legislate for a CEO like Levy refusing to countenance selling a player aged 28 for a record fee.

Mistake is not how I would put it. Disappointment yes. Mistake implies city didn't try. You can't legislate for a CEO like Levy refusing to countenance selling a player aged 28 for a record fee.
Greed, but we have never addressed the LB position and Fern is looking his age very early in the season, that is a major worry, unless Pep is looking to spring a surprise in the DMF position.

Everything is for sale, you see it on FIFA, you just have to pay a little more. We’ve come this far, let’s take the final step and sign the best number 9 in the world (IMO, not a fact) Levy will buckle if we offer a bit more and maybe sweeten it with a player.

Players win titles. And this Summer Chelsea moved beyond us. Most fans know City need to respond.

City at full power would put in a strong title defence but we start the season with question marks against the fitness of two key players so instinctively I feel City have to bring in a striker or we are going to see a lot of games like Spurs away.
Why did they move beyond us? We’re 2 games in ffs. To win the league you need to be capable of winning 15 on the bounce. City are capable of that. Liverpool are united aren’t questions marks if Chelsea are. At least wait to see how the season pans out before panicking and flapping about what might happen. Cheer up ffs

Everything is for sale, you see it on FIFA, you just have to pay a little more. We’ve come this far, let’s take the final step and sign the best number 9 in the world (IMO, not a fact) Levy will buckle if we offer a bit more and maybe sweeten it with a player.
You see it on FIFA? The best No9 in the world!

I love the summer holidays!

WatchmenS1E7-gif.gif

Haha. Brilliant use of gifs/memes, guys. :)

Why did they move beyond us? We’re 2 games in ffs. To win the league you need to be capable of winning 15 on the bounce. City are capable of that. Liverpool are united aren’t questions marks if Chelsea are. At least wait to see how the season pans out before panicking and flapping about what might happen. Cheer up ffs
Beyond us in transfer market obviously. signing Lukaku now in move for kounde

Fitness of two key players? You mean KDB and Foden , Marvin?

Foden is not a serious injury and he will be back up and running in a few weeks, added to the fact the break will have done him the world of good.

I would agree with the worry on KDB, the injuries for him are mounting and he has missed a fair few games in the last seasons.

Pay a bit more AND sweeten it with a player

Have you gone insane ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.