Harry Kane

Well Levy doesn’t want to negotiate its £150m or not selling! Regarding Kane comes across in that tweet as he is more bothered about his image than moving! Shame
I don't think anyone wanted this badly enough. Not city, not kane, and definitely not Tottenham. Kane was never a 100 percent in. He cared more about the relationships he was leaving behind than the ones he could have built. When you live in the past, you can never see the future.

Might be an idea to calm down and read rather than jump to shitty conclusions.

I never said anything about how good or bad our buys were. I said we're shit at buying top players that don't have a release clause, with some exceptions.

We end up on this side of saga type transfers for the real big names pretty much every time. Kaka, Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Terry, Rooney, Messi (god knows how many times), Alexis and now Kane. Arguable mentions to the likes of Jorginho as well.

We're very good at the next level down but that wasn't the point I was making. We rarely get the big ones done for one reason or another, and I'd argue clubs of a similar level do get them done.
OK enough wumming.
I asked you for an honest answer.

I'm sat here pissing my pants laughing here at your response.

You sound wound up.

Khaldoons words with Chris Bailey.

"One of the things that I’ve learned over the years is, you need to constantly bring in talent into the team, refresh and particularly when you are at a high level, at the top. Having won the league, it is not the time to actually sit back and be content."

You forgot we bought Grealish?

Let’s run this.

we unsettled Laporte and Jesus.

we passed on haaland who apparently wanted a move.

we passed on the holy grail that was Messi.

we showed Kun the door.

all based on Kane’s awful management.

staggering.
That's a staggering amount of assumptions based on nothing.

Kun was leaving no matter what.

There's not a chance we "passed on Messi" the people saying this happened were the same people saying Kane was done. we spent 10 years preparing for the chance to sign him we would have presented an offer at the very least, he chose PSG.

who said we passed on Haaland? Only thing I've heard on him is dortmund categorically stating he isn't leaving this summer and all speculation stopped.

I've still yet to see anything to suggest jesus is unhappy, laporte was unsettled by not playing because of Stones and Dias nothing to do with Kane.

Last night didn't you inform us all the Ronaldo links were the genius workings of Mendes as some kind of ruse to trick Levy into selling Kane so that money could circulate around the clubs involving a number of his players? That changed now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.