Harry Kane

That's a staggering amount of assumptions based on nothing.

Kun was leaving no matter what.

There's not a chance we "passed on Messi" the people saying this happened were the same people saying Kane was done. we spent 10 years preparing for the chance to sign him we would have presented an offer at the very least, he chose PSG.

who said we passed on Haaland? Only thing I've heard on him is dortmund categorically stating he isn't leaving this summer and all speculation stopped.

I've still yet to see anything to suggest jesus is unhappy, laporte was unsettled by not playing because of Stones and Dias nothing to do with Kane.

Last night didn't you inform us all the Ronaldo links were the genius workings of Mendes as some kind of ruse to trick Levy into selling Kane so that money could circulate around the clubs involving a number of his players? That changed now?

It’s come from both sides of the story that city offered Laporte and Jesus to Spurs to try get Kane in.

I still say the Ronaldo thing was city trying to get Levy to bite. It’s clear he won’t.

Kane's statement says he won't be leaving this summer, which means he may have an option to go in January if things aren't working out at Spurs. To be fair he had to try and smooth the waters with the fans if Levy isn't budging.

I have mixed feelings on the situation. He'd have done a good job here but it's a lot of money for a 28 year old.

Not interested in what happens there,I'm more concerned now of how cheap he sells Laporte and Bernardo,that's my concern now,

Be sold for peanuts is my guess
Will either leave if a striker doesn't come in?

If they do it moves from a poor window to a disastrous window

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.