Harry Kane

well Jack Gaughan credibility took a jump from top of a skyscraper, who the fuck fed him the story from City that came out just before Kane comes out with this shit on twitter.
He was mud to me the second he dismissed the Ronaldo link last night. Obviously shit gone to his head and thinks he's a itk god

Twitter - Ronaldo ?
Jack - No

Grandstand bullshit.

Never wanted him personally as knew Levy would push for far too much money, hope he stays there and wins fuck all.

We need to start finding 'the next big thing' before they are the next big thing.
Yup.

Spuds have f*cked up big time. Kane was desperate to leave and Levy blocked it (which is absolutely his right to do so). He's now left with a very unhappy player.

The best outcome for Spuds is if Kane gets his head down and works his arse off. My money is on him picking up niggling injuries from now until the end of the season.

Chelsea have a hell of a side but guess what, so do we.
Who knew? :-)

I remember the days when we weren't quite the club / team we are now.

Very happy with where are now and no entitlement to win trophies, certainly not every one. I still fancy us to be better than Chelsea but, imo, they will be our closest domestic rivals.

Can't wait to see how it all unfolds.

Lol, fuck me dont even bother following us this season then
I followed us all through the lower divisions and went to every game during the dreadful Pearce era so it's gonna take more than this to stop me following us, I just thought this was a place for opinions and the idea of us failing to replace our all time leading goalscorer with any striker at all(so far anyway...) doesn't fill me with much confidence for the season ahead. That is my opinion but we will see...

It’s come from both sides of the story that city offered Laporte and Jesus to Spurs to try get Kane in.

I still say the Ronaldo thing was city trying to get Levy to bite. It’s clear he won’t.
This news wouldn't have been a last minute thing. Kane doesn't put that out without days of preparation. City, Spurs, Kane and anybody potentially involved would have known well in advance this was happening. The Ronaldo links come thick and fast days before this announcement, those aren't happening for the reason you suggest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.