Harry Kane

You can’t judge Kane or his fee playing for England. City have so much possession in games he won’t be running about needlessly for 90 min. He reminds me of Kev in many ways. At the start of the season the city team ran around like headless chickens and looked well off the pace. Pep made the necessary changes and we now sit with 2 domestic trophies.

Let’s not make ourselves look silly by suggesting that Pep/txiki have not scrutinised Kane’s attributes and weaknesses. The fee is obviously a problem and would it surprise anyone if Kane is preoccupied. Players need to limit the off field distractions to prosper. Stones is the perfect example. Surround yourself with chaos and it will manifest on the pitch.

Kane + City = League Title.

Get it done.

You can’t judge Kane or his fee playing for England. City have so much possession in games he won’t be running about needlessly for 90 min. He reminds me of Kev in many ways. At the start of the season the city team ran around like headless chickens and looked well off the pace. Pep made the necessary changes and we now sit with 2 domestic trophies.

Let’s not make ourselves look silly by suggesting that Pep/txiki have not scrutinised Kane’s attributes and weaknesses. The fee is obviously a problem and would it surprise anyone if Kane is preoccupied. Players need to limit the off field distractions to prosper. Stones is the perfect example. Surround yourself with chaos and it will manifest on the pitch.

Kane + City = League Title.

Get it done.

It’s like people don’t realize that pep and txiki will have already planned the system, style etc with Kane in the team? Apparently we enquired for Kane in January as well?

The fact you'd fancy Torres and Jesus wide probably suggests a poor judgement when it comes to football however I’ll bite.

Firstly your whole critique of Kane is judged off international football which is beyond foolish. Also don’t down play “a few pens” that could be the difference for us at some point, having a reliable penalty taker, but again, if we judged solely on international football we wouldn’t have played Sterling at his best for us, as for years he hadn’t scored for England. We’d ignore Laporte as he couldn’t even get a look in internationally.

Kane was rushed back from injury far too soon for the champions league final. An absolute imbecile would be aware of that but you’re then using his performance to criticise him. Spurs were shocking from top to bottom and as England are proving now, a striker needs service. Take that away and you’re then expecting them to do everything all on their own. I also wouldn’t judge players on how they perform in a champions league final, you’d never want any of ours to play again.

Kane is a goal scoring machine for club and country, the chances we create he’d score even more. To not want him is idiotic. If we do sign him I’d love to see everyone scrambling about not knowing what to say when he scores for fun.

I am not against City getting Kane he will do a good job for City I am sure. I would be more than happy to see Kane at City
I don't disagree with your points after all Messi never seems to perform well at world cups and Sergio struggled as well.

There is no doubt that Torres will learn alot from being Kane's understudy.

Yes international football standard is below the premier league standard.

The thing that worries me more about Kane is that he seems to put himself before the team.

Like you say he wasnt fit for the world cup, he wasnt fit for the champions league, he doesnt look fit at the moment. But he is still being played ahead of fit players.

I dont want a player saying he is fit to play when he clearly isnt. If City pay north of 100 million would City do the same and play an unfit Kane ? Personally I think not, Pep wont pick him , how would Kane react to that ?

Kane would be a fantastic signing for City but for that amount of money I would hope for abit more on the international stage.

Last edited:
Fuck, yes!

He's utterly useless. Point me to one good thing he's done as a manager.
The football is representative of the manager-dour, dull and bereft of imagination. The manager is representative of the FA-antiquated, stuck in the past plus all of the above. Clueless from top to bottom Cheesy.

The post immediately above yours informs you he played 49 games last season.....must be bloody hard glass his ankles are made of ?
He scored more goals and made more goals than anyone last season......hardly just taking penalties?
This exactly, people claim his ankles are made of glass without even checking how many games he played . Players are always going to suffer niggles/injuries it part of football.

Look at Kdb regularly missed spells due to muscle problems, would you bin him off? Would you hell.

If we pay £100m to sign a player who is on track to break Shearers record then go for it. With our creative players he could become even more deadly.

It’s like people don’t realize that pep and txiki will have already planned the system, style etc with Kane in the team? Apparently we enquired for Kane in January as well?

I think a lot of posters can’t get past the Spurs legend and want to build 1 of our own in Haaland.

City tend to play around the oppositions box for most of the game. How many times have we shouted for someone to shoot? Kane will have a pop, score pens and he will have plenty of tap ins.

His strengths outweigh any negatives around his perceived lack of pace. Kev is the best midfield in the world and he would not be much faster than Kane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.