Harry Kane

I suspect many want Haaland so havent contributed to this vote/thread.
whichever forward comes they will be compared to the much loved and legend sergio aguero , never quite good enough to fill sergios shoes.

kane as a player really isn't my cup of tea, however i think he would score plenty of goals.

So many of those wanting Kane to arrive have kept saying he is great because he is England's captain (like that's relevant but whatever).

Yet now the consensus is, he's shite for England, who themselves (according to a bunch now) are shite, with a shitw manager.

So why is that a reason to go after him.

Note i'm not really judging him on the last two games, just pointing out the irony.

whichever forward comes they will be compared to the much loved and legend sergio aguero , never quite good enough to fill sergios shoes.

kane as a player really isn't my cup of tea, however i think he would score plenty of goals.

No argument,the new boy will have his work cut out regardless.It has been similar with Dinho and finding his replacement.

if we are prepared to spunk around £100 million on a new striker I’m with others who say it should be on a much younger player.
Is Kane shit ? Absolutely not and yes he had won the golden boot etc.
Paying out that sort of money though should come with minimal risk. ATM Kane is not minimal risk IMO.
I’d like us to buy for the future and not for what someone has done.
As I said - just an opinion

if we are prepared to spunk around £100 million on a new striker I’m with others who say it should be on a much younger player.
Is Kane shit ? Absolutely not and yes he had won the golden boot etc.
Paying out that sort of money though should come with minimal risk. ATM Kane is not minimal risk IMO.
I’d like us to buy for the future and not for what someone has done.
As I said - just an opinion
....surely paying for what someone hasn't done is more of a risk ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.