Harry Kane

This saga probably reflects more negatively on Spurs than ourselves.
  • Kane obviously wanted to further his career at a bigger club such as City
  • No City player wanted to go to Spurs as part of an exchange
  • Spurs are left with an unhappy and depreciating asset (albeit a very talented one)
I think its to our credit we didn't go scattergun and we pursued our No1 target, although unsuccessfully.

We are the best run Football club in the world.....I am sure we have a an alternative plan.
Way too much sense here for BM pal :-)

Makes nice reading!

Spurs will seriously regret not selling him in a year or two. We offered well above what he was worth. They could have come out of this with a stronger squad and with players that actually want to play for their club. I said from the start that Spurs look a much more dangerous side when Kane doesn't play. Kane becomes too much the focus, to the point that if you take care of Kane then they usually have no answer. They're a different side when Lucas Moura plays instead. Far more threatening on the counterattack and Son plays with more freedom.

Why will we regret not selling the likely golden boot winner world class striker? It's not like we paid anything for him in the first place. If Spurs wanted to sell we'd have picked up the phone and negotiated. Also, who are these magical players we can sign that gives us a stronger squad? We can't attract elite players being in the conference and the ones that were interested like Martinez, aren't for sale.

Also, Moura is crap.

Maybe, it's not like there are a ton of high profile moves between PL clubs anyway.
The hateful 8 wont deal with us aw diddums.Fuck them They didnt object to The dippers and rags winning.Mind u they are all in the same boat now winning fuck all as we dominate.
I love the fact they all hate us.

Why will we regret not selling the likely golden boot winner world class striker? It's not like we paid anything for him in the first place. If Spurs wanted to sell we'd have picked up the phone and negotiated. Also, who are these magical players we can sign that gives us a stronger squad? We can't attract elite players being in the conference and the ones that were interested like Martinez, aren't for sale.

Also, Moura is crap.
Guess you will have to stop booing the captain of your club now :-()

I guess we will never know but something kept City at the table all summer…. When we signed Walker I know we agreed a deal in principle with Levy and then he reneged and asked for more… you have to wonder if we’d been seduced into thinking £150m was the magic number… but when we indicated we’d pay that the goal posts moved yet again. Either way - nothing lost we can keep out £150m and Levy is left with a deeply unhappy striker who’s value will plummet from here on in. Spurs can join Napoli on the list of clubs we are unlikely to do business with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.