Harry Kane

Hmmm...series ran until 1974 I think so yes you're probably right. Next you're going to tell me it's been repeated since!
Ha ha. It most certainly has been repeated. Can’t remember when, but pretty certain BBC2 ran the series in the mis to late 80’s & I’d hazard a guess one of the UK Gold channels or similar has run it on Sky far more recently too

I still think you’re a dirty old man btw ;)

This saga probably reflects more negatively on Spurs than ourselves.
  • Kane obviously wanted to further his career at a bigger club such as City
  • No City player wanted to go to Spurs as part of an exchange
  • Spurs are left with an unhappy and depreciating asset (albeit a very talented one)
I think its to our credit we didn't go scattergun and we pursued our No1 target, although unsuccessfully.

We are the best run Football club in the world.....I am sure we have a an alternative plan.

He's staying at Spurs!
Good he suits the cunts down to the ground.
Should have binned this deal weeks back and did a proper bit of scouting.
I’ve said many times but I do actually wonder what our scouting team do. Let’s go to La Liga and see who’s impressing there. Failing that let’s watch Super Sunday and see if there’s anyone of interest on there.

Never have I been more delighted about an aborted transfer.
Here’s your receipt for the league etc etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.