Harry Kane

If he comes here I'll obviously lose all objectivity as soon as he pulls the blue shirt on and think he's brilliant. At present though I think he's overpriced, injury prone, a snide little **** on the pitch, and despite the impressive stats a flat track bully that goes missing in big games. Look back at any pre match thread v spuds on here and you will see the palpable relief from most when Kane starts against us rather than son. With good cause too - Kane usually sulks in the middle of the pitch feigning injury and sticking a snide elbow in unless he's gifted tap-ins*
* But that's just it though, he will be in a far superior team and the more "tap-ins" for me the better, it would mean we will dominate the Premier/Cups, so whats not to like ?

As long as he doesn‘t get that the #10
Before Foden does I’m fine with it. Still think that he won‘t be as good as some
Here think since the city game is not based on the striker.

Thats the thing as well, he comes in and doesn't instantly hit the ground running, we are under huge pressure. Ruined England's golden boy and captain, in his prime with petrodollars, and ruined the league, every game under the spotlight.

And people are already expecting a guaranteed 30+ goals a season from a striker that has averaged 20 over the last 7 odd seasons.

At least haaland or a younger striker has somewhat of a grace period of adjusting and learning, with more to come as they settle and age.

I’d love us to sign Haaland, but I’d also be delighted if we sign Kane. He’s a proven goal scorer, and with better players setting him up he’d bag an absolute hatful here.

Not only that but he wouldn’t suddenly become our only source of goals, we still have Kev, Mahrez, Sterling, Foden, Gundogan and Bernardo weighing in with double figures. Kane would just add another 25 or so goals on top of that!

He‘s a great finisher, exactly what we need. Look how many good chances we create compared to Spurs. It’d be no surprise if Harry Kane has seen that and is desperate to come here. He‘d be a fantastic addition to the team.

exactly. Giving them 100 million is a massive life raft for them.

problem is, someone is going to give them it.

As much as he’s a good striker this is a sticking point for me.

Apart from us I can’t see any other club shelling out £100m for Kane in this pandemic era.

So why give Spurs a lifeline in potentially helping them rebuild.

Either go balls deep for a younger superstar or leave a substandard offer on the table for Spurs since I doubt anyone else is going to pay up in the short term.

It’s not as if we desperately need him as we’ve done pretty well this season without his goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.