Harry Kane

We need a great striker who’s going to put some chances away. We don’t need a potential Ballon D’or winner like Mbappe or Haaland because we have Phil, he’s our Ballon D’or guy. Let Phil be the main guy and let him do his thing while Kane just quietly sticks 40+ goals away for the next few years.

min Kane’s 5th season with us he’ll be 32. If we win two champs leagues in that time then surely everyone’s happy.

At least haaland or a younger striker has somewhat of a grace period of adjusting and learning, with more to come as they settle and age.

Not sure about that tbh. If a team spends £100m plus on a player, he better hit the ground running, because if he does struggle, we'd get slaughtered and it could ruin a kid

I wonder if this is a reason City are looking at Kane? Because if there was any striker that's a sure thing, for that type of money, he's probably it.

nobody and i mean NOBODY is scoring 50/60/70 goals a season in england in the premier league ?
the game is not like that in the premier league and top clubs have top defenders. plus the top clubs look after their player better than making them play every week

KANE will never play enough games a season to get 50 goals in england it just not happening. yes in Spain maybe because of the 2 teams and the rest and its cannon fodder most weeks for the top strikers. so from watching that kane video i think he is talking about playing in Spain at real or barca

plus kane picks up injuries like people catching a cold or flu. you can bank on him taking a knock on the ankles and out for 6 to 8 weeks ?
I would have thought if he has a medical, they'll give his ankles a right going over

Am I the only one who gets the feeling that this could be a done deal, and what we are seeing is just playing to the gallery from Kane and Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.