Harry Kane

probably bullshit

Not really sure how a supposed spurs ‘itk’ would know exactly what we have offered Kane contract wise. Also skybet have suspended betting due to a conflict of interest as it explains at the top re Neville interview. Market is still open at a lot of other sites

Our record signing is Mahrez at £67 million. If anybody thinks we are spunking £100 million on any player, let alone one with dodgy ankles needs to give their head a wobble.

I’m not saying Kane is a bad player, but City don’t pay that sort of money for those sorts of players. It doesn’t make sense.
The only thing that doesn't make sense is the utter bollocks about him being injury prone.

Our record signing is Mahrez at £67 million. If anybody thinks we are spunking £100 million on any player, let alone one with dodgy ankles needs to give their head a wobble.

I’m not saying Kane is a bad player, but City don’t pay that sort of money for those sorts of players. It doesn’t make sense.
So who is replacing Sergio Aguero for less than £100m?

Don't think it'll be that easy just because of the fee.

If I had to guess, City won't want to go over £100m and Levy won't want less.
There's a few things, Pep's confidence we are getting someone , the way Its being played out looks scripted to me, both Kane and Levy can come out of it with credit in the eyes of Spurs fans, if it's played right. The interview Kane gave a couple of weeks ago, talking about how his game has evolved just screamed Kane to City to me.The clubs may have had no contact but I wouldn't be surprised if the deal was already in place. Just a gut feeling I have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.